Huggies Forum

Centrelink, I take as much as I can!! Rss

I am a 23 year old single mum, with a 6 year old at school. I have been separated from his father since he was 1 year, and I have claimed single parent payment ever since he was born, including FTB & Rent Assistance..
Most of this time I have worked part time, for the extra money, and I am currently working part time at the moment, which I do not tell centrelink about as I get paid cash in hand, and I see no problem with this as I am chosing to work, so I don't agree that I should be punished and have money deducted because I chose to work.
I also claim the maximum rate of rent assistance even though I do not pay rent as my son and I live in a house owned by my father.

I have a new partner who stays here alot of the time, although not officially, and he's nice enough to help me out financially whenever I need it too, which is very fortunate!

The extra money makes things much easier and much more fun and comfortable. I definitely feel my son and I deserve that even though I know so many people assume I'm just a selfish, lazy girl.
I am fine with what I'm doing because I work just as hard as a parent than any other older, more stable mother who relies on her husbands income, so there for I feel I really deserve to be comfortable and not to struggle.

I have no regrets about having my child young, as things seemed to have worked out well, my 17 year old body snapped right back into shape after the birth, I am able to still go out and continue having a social life, and I have enough to keep me and son happy and comfortable.

I am guessing people will be angry about this, but does it really matter? Who is really losing?
Are you for real.
When you get caught and are done for fraud I guess maybe then you will wake up.

I'm losing because I'm paying taxes for money you are claiming that you arent entitled to?

Eventually you will be losing because if centrelink find out, they will make you pay it all back.

p.s. whats the point of your post? to make people angry? to show off that you are being dishonest and rorting the system?

Why would you join Huggies just to brag about how you are ripping tax payers off. You are breaking the law simple as that.
Great role model you are for your child sad

Something smells fishy here... blink i might go grab some popcorn
hahahaha this is a total troll. Nice user name "munted904" and all this post is for is to get people's backs up. Perhaps you can find a better way to use your spare time by having another child.
That is the most selfish thing I have heard in a long time! Shame on you for ripping off all the hard working tax payers.

hahahaha this is a total troll. Nice user name "munted904" and all this post is for is to get people's backs up. Perhaps you can find a better way to use your spare time by having another child.

Guarantee it's the same person who started another post about breastfeeding, and asking if it is really that good for a bub. (1st post under a different name).

Eve75

With a nice little body that snapped into shape = someone's B*tch when you go to jail!!!

what a loser! people like you never go far in life!!

With a nice little body that snapped into shape = someone's B*tch when you go to jail!!!

what a loser! people like you never go far in life!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh grin

Guarantee it's the same person who started another post about breastfeeding, and asking if it is really that good for a bub. (1st post under a different name).

I don't think that was me now that you ask? I never had trouble breast feeding, and never questioned it's health benefits, I am fully aware of what us best for my own baby.
Sign in to follow this topic