Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Managing Your Family's Budget
  5. Crazy daycare costs... What do others pay?

Crazy daycare costs... What do others pay? Rss

Just looking at enrolling our 2nd child in daycare. To have a 1 year old & 3 year old in daycare is about $450. I know other places even more than this. What is everyone else paying?
DD's daycare is $220 for 5 days without the 20 hour subsidy. To have a 3 year old and 1 year old full time (well 5 days) would be $390 I think.
They provide meals but not nappies and it is a 2 day minimum regardless of hours.

My kids don't go there anymore but for a 1 & 3 yr old at their old preschool was $370. We had to provide nappies and lunch but not morning or afternoon tea.
wondering if maybe you could look at nanny share or an au pair.
We get a subsidy for our daycare without it we would pay $110 for two full days, Otherwise we pay $46 per week. This is including meals and nappies smile

I pay 82 per dayer child I pay half due to the childcare rebate..
I pay 82 per dayer child I pay half due to the childcare rebate..
$200 per week inc nappies and snacks, I only provide lunch. We are not entitled to any subsidies

we have my DD at a home based day-care and its $5 a hour and very flexible wink hope this helps
Alleyavrin wrote:
What do you mean DD. Kindly explain me. What is the role of it in baby day care

Abbreviations
DD = Darling Daughter
DS = Darling Son
DH = Darling Husband etc.

I am paying $280 for 4 days for 1 child who is 2
I take his nappies and food
I am thinking of being a stay at home mummy, as second one is on the way wacko
we paid $270 for full week and we have to provide nappy and lunch and snacks, now am a stay at home mommy so bubba is with me because my second baby is on the way:) smile
Sign in to follow this topic