I used natural instincts mineral sunscreen and wherever i applied it my children and i were burnt and had blisters from only being outside for 1 hour. I usually use Hamilton's sunscreen but thought i would try the natural approach.
I contacted the company by phone and email several times and they didn't even have the decency to reply or respond. I even emailed them photographs of the blisters on my children.
Thats really weird - I use Natural Instinct for my whole family and we have never had a problem with sunburn or blisters - we do put quite alot on though and I am quite obsessive with re applying it! Also did you ring them in NZ or Australia? I have spoken to them in Auckland on the free NZ 0800 number and they have been fantastic! My boy has really sensitive skin so rang them a few times last year for advice.