Huggies Forum

Lose 3-5kg in a week Rss

I want to lose 3-5kg in a week. Has anyone ever done it before? How did you do it? I know it won't be permanent and I know it might sound vain but we're going on holidays next week and I would really like to just be a little bit smaller to wear my swimmers. Now I'm not very overweight I weight about 60kg and I'm 152cms.
Any tips

I just lost 3 kgs in 4 days but I was really sick, flu, tummy bug and dehydrated after a long haul flight and travelling for 3 days without sleep. My tummy is flatter but I wouldn't recommend going my way.

I'm not sure if it's safe for you body to lose so much so quickly? Maybe try cutting out all salt for fluid retention, then the rest is up to willpower I guess, cabbage soup detox might do the trick! lol
There are a few things you can do to look/be a little smaller before your holiday:

* Tone! Sit ups and dips and pushups make a huge difference and the muscles tone up pretty quickly!!
* Switch to drinking water. If you drink enough, your body will stop retaining it as there is enough supply. Then any bloated look will disappear.
* Fake tan! 5kgs lost in a bottle!
* Green leafy salads and vegetables or vegie soup is great for a quick loss too.

Good luck and have a lovely holiday- a few cocktails by the pool and you'll feel gorgeous!!! cool

When i was at uni we used to have formal dinners every couple of months and we'd simply eat fruit only for a week prior to slim down! I know now this isn't the greatest and actually I don't think since I've had kids this trick has worked for me although I haven't done it totally strictly - it helps with the fluid retention anyway...

Or there is the soup diet...you make up a soup (similar to a ministrone) then each day for a week you can only eat certain things.
It was developed by the heart foundation as a fast way to slim down HEAVILY obese patients who required surgery asap. Google it - I know I've found it before - maybe even on the today tonight or a current affair website...
I've done it before too and that was okay (didn't like the soup for breaky though!)

[img]

Or there is the soup diet...you make up a soup (similar to a ministrone) then each day for a week you can only eat certain things.
It was developed by the heart foundation as a fast way to slim down HEAVILY obese patients who required surgery asap. Google it - I know I've found it before - maybe even on the today tonight or a current affair website...
I've done it before too and that was okay (didn't like the soup for breaky though!)

I was thinking the soup diet for quick weight loss too. We did it for a couple of weeks before our wedding & it works. We've never been able to eat minestrone soup since though!

I just found this...
soup diet

I want to lose 3-5kg in a week. Has anyone ever done it before? How did you do it? I know it won't be permanent and I know it might sound vain but we're going on holidays next week and I would really like to just be a little bit smaller to wear my swimmers. Now I'm not very overweight I weight about 60kg and I'm 152cms.
Any tips

It's do-able, depending on your willpower.

I have done it, I lost 4kgs in a week.

It depends on what you normally eat, but this may help:

Breakfast:
1 Biggest Loser Shake

M/Tea:
1 mandarin or orange

Lunch:
1 biggest Loser shake OR 1 biggest loser bar

A/tea
Piece of fruit (not banana or watermelon)

Dinner:
Lean Cuisine (must be under 320 calories)

make sure you drink at least 2 litres of water, and walk (brisk or powerwalk) for AT LEAST 40 minutes each day.

The first few days you wont notice much weight difference but by the end of the week you will.

Just be warned, though, you WILL be hungry so you will need willpower to not eat extras.

Good luck!
Sign in to follow this topic