Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Fit & Healthy You
  5. What are the best exercises to lose the 'Jelly belly'

What are the best exercises to lose the 'Jelly belly' Lock Rss

Hey All,
I was just wondering what the best exercises are to lose the horrible 'jelly belly' It's been 15 months since my second DS was born and I have tired a few things but nothing seems to work. I want to get my body in shape a little before my hubby and I start to try again for baby no. 3.

You could try one of those ab machines. I want to get an ab circle pro, but havent got round to it yet. I've been doing aerobics, using an exercise bike, some light sit ups and lots of walking I've lost a bit of weight, and have noticed a big difference in my tummy. smile

You could try one of those ab machines. I want to get an ab circle pro, but havent got round to it yet. I've been doing aerobics, using an exercise bike, some light sit ups and lots of walking I've lost a bit of weight, and have noticed a big difference in my tummy. smile

My dad has one of those AB Cirlce Pro things do I may just have to borrow it from him and give it a go. I have been walking and doing exercises on the Wii Fit and also I mow the lawn. I have found that I have lost a little but not as much as I want to.

Hi!
I do the 'Tracy Anderson Method Presents Post-Pregnancy Workout' dvd it is awesome for exercises to wake the abs and specific exercises to encourage the skin to reconnect to the muscles. I've been doing it for 3 months now and really seeing results. I put on 25kg with my DS and I've now lost 28kg and my stomach is in better shape than before I fell pregnant.
Highly recommend it.
Good luck. smile

Hi!
I do the 'Tracy Anderson Method Presents Post-Pregnancy Workout' dvd it is awesome for exercises to wake the abs and specific exercises to encourage the skin to reconnect to the muscles. I've been doing it for 3 months now and really seeing results. I put on 25kg with my DS and I've now lost 28kg and my stomach is in better shape than before I fell pregnant.
Highly recommend it.
Good luck. smile

Where can you get the dvd from? Do you know if Target or Big W or maybe Kmart sell it?

Nutrition is also important, I had a body makeover after my 2nd baby, she is now 18mth. Eat clean, ie food which has not been modified in anyway stay clear of sauces, oils etc & processed food. I know its hard to stay away from Kids biscuits & snacks, but if you can resist it is surely worth it smile

mum to Siobhan Amber 29/8/06

I found the dvd at Big W. They are $19.72 grin Can't wait to give it a go.

Nutrition is also important, I had a body makeover after my 2nd baby, she is now 18mth. Eat clean, ie food which has not been modified in anyway stay clear of sauces, oils etc & processed food. I know its hard to stay away from Kids biscuits & snacks, but if you can resist it is surely worth it smile

I've been trying to stay away from biscuits etc. I found some biscuits called Vive lites which have less then 2.5grams per snack. They have about 8 little biscuits in a pack which I have with the kids for arvo tea. But not everyday. I haven't been eating bread as I was told that that will not help with trying to lose weight. I have been have Cruskits instead with Vegemite. I don't have as big of meals as I use to but still have enough to make me feel full. It's so hard when you go down town and don't think you will be out long and then you are out past lunch and are hungry and there isn't much these days that are really good for you. Thank you for you advice. I never knew to not have sauces.

smile the best exercises i did were sit ups and cardio BUT my bonus i did was take greentea hawaii every day twice and it helped melt the weight away.
I put on 20kg when i was pregnant and i lost 25kg so im over the moon with my result.
I would try the greentea hawaii here is a link for a sample they sell on ebay for $1 trust me try it and you will see the difference and because of the extra health benfits at least you know its all good for you and flushing away any nasties
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Greentea-Hawaii-Fat-Burner-Weight-Loss-No-Diet-Pills-/320683062316?pt=AU_Exercise_Accessories&hash=item4aaa33342c
hi, my little boy is now 15 months, and i'm back to pre-pregnancy weight, but I still can't fit my clothes!!!

I have just brought an ab circle pro - two days ago - and have used it yesterday and today, and am so sore I can barely move! I can really feel it in my stomach and my thighs, so hopefully this will work wonders! I also found cutting sugar from diet helped me lose the last few kilos.
Interval training is great for losing stubborn weight coupled with anything that works your core - sit ups, pilates etc. Gym balls are great to do crunches on as they isolate the tummy muscles making it harder to cheat. I'm a believer in eating any thing you want in moderation (I don't always follow my own beliefs however *spies empty chocolate bar wrapper* but I do try tongue).

smile the best exercises i did were sit ups and cardio BUT my bonus i did was take greentea hawaii every day twice and it helped melt the weight away.
I put on 20kg when i was pregnant and i lost 25kg so im over the moon with my result.
I would try the greentea hawaii here is a link for a sample they sell on ebay for $1 trust me try it and you will see the difference and because of the extra health benfits at least you know its all good for you and flushing away any nasties
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Greentea-Hawaii-Fat-Burner-Weight-Loss-No-Diet-Pills-/320683062316?pt=AU_Exercise_Accessories&hash=item4aaa33342c

is that something you can take while breastfeeding?
Sign in to follow this topic