Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Help with weight loss? Lock Rss

Hi guys,

Need some help with losing weight loss.

It does not seem to budge!!!

I need to lose weight and I have the mental mind for it.

I walk everyday, but I dont have much time to do anything more.

There is a 24hr gym opening in my town, and i am think about joining, so i can go at 9 at night when i have time.

What do you guys think? Im nearly 90kg, I was 70kg last august!!

Please help

Hi guys,

Need some help with losing weight loss.

It does not seem to budge!!!

I need to lose weight and I have the mental mind for it.

I walk everyday, but I dont have much time to do anything more.

There is a 24hr gym opening in my town, and i am think about joining, so i can go at 9 at night when i have time.

What do you guys think? Im nearly 90kg, I was 70kg last august!!

Please help

If I had the money an time to join a gym I so would I've put on 9 kg in 2 months sad So if you feel you can handle going to the gym at 9pm go for it! Good on you for trying!!

I was a little over 60 when I fell pregnant with my 1st an I'm now 79kg (after having 3 kids in 3 yrs) but I got up to about 105kg when I was pregnant with DD1 3 yrs ago. So I'm still in need to get rid of my weight to an its bloody hard thats for sure I only have 8 wks till my sisters wedding an I'm in crap if the dress won't fit properly!!

If I had the money an time to join a gym I so would I've put on 9 kg in 2 months sad So if you feel you can handle going to the gym at 9pm go for it! Good on you for trying!!

I was a little over 60 when I fell pregnant with my 1st an I'm now 79kg (after having 3 kids in 3 yrs) but I got up to about 105kg when I was pregnant with DD1 3 yrs ago. So I'm still in need to get rid of my weight to an its bloody hard thats for sure I only have 8 wks till my sisters wedding an I'm in crap if the dress won't fit properly!!

Oh i know that feeling sad I slowly put on weight from august until feb, (around 5 kilograms) then in march when i found out i was 33wks pregnant, i freaked and ate myself to 80kg, then when i was in hospital, the doctors gave me tablets that put more weight on!

It free to join the gym and an extra $60 for 6 months so i am going to do it.

I want the weight gone by october, november because we are going to a friends wedding in QLD, and i want to feel all pretty and wear a dress lol
Hi Caitie

I have just started using weight watchers pro points, like you I dont have alot of time for exercise. I have found it really good I have used it before but its much better now as you can eat as much fruit as you like. I have lost about 2.5 kgs in 2 weeks without exercise other than housework etc... I signed up for the online stuff only it was $89.95 for three months. Much cheaper than going to meetings. Highy recommend it.

Good luck with the weight loss
Megan
Hi Catie! smile

I have just lost 16kg and thats just from changing my eating habits and exercising smile If i can do it, then anyone can, coz im a lazy sod LOL

I usually start the day with a glass of water, then i will have museli and yoghurt or 1 slice wholemeal toast with vegemite.

Lunch i normally do a tuna salad, or ham sambo or cup of soup

Dinners are normally pretty healthy anyway

For snacks, i snack on fruit, crackers with cheese, dried fruit and nut mix and things like that. I do NOT deny myself anything though, as if i deny myself that bit of chocolate, then i will sit there and eat 1/2 a block LOL So if i feel like something sweet i will have it, just 1 or 2 pieces instead of a whole block! lol

I also do about 5-10km's on the stationary bike at home, followed by dancing around with DS to some dance music, lunges and them small arm weights smile

Thats about all i have for you. Just make sure you drink plenty of water too! Another good thing is green tea if you can stomach it smile Ive also swapped things like instead of full fat everything (milk, cheese etc) i buy reduced fat smile

HTH

Hi Catie

i gained mega weight with my last pregnancy and feel sooo uncomfortable.
I joined my fitness pal which is free website for weight loss - i find it super helpful as it has online food diarys which have helped me fix my diet, which with hindsight was horrendous.

Ive also started C25K a free running programme designed to get you off the couch and running 5k within 9 weeks, it builds up slowly and is amazing!! And you only do it 3 times a week for 20-30mins

The 30 day shred by jillian michaels is also worth a go, its a home work out DVD that has 3 levels and it is soooo hard but really worth. I picked up the DVD for $30 and just needed to get some free weights.

good luck
Sign in to follow this topic