Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Duramine Lock Rss

Hi,

Im a 2nd time poster (first time was over a year ago) but I do read the forums a lot.

Anyways, I am considering asking my doctor for Duramine, and just want to kow any stories from people who have used it, good or bad.

Like side effects, appetite changes, weight loss, how long it took you to loose weight, did you change your eatimg habits and keep the weight off? aqnything really.

TIA grin
Thanks for your help (Y)

Hi,

Im a 2nd time poster (first time was over a year ago) but I do read the forums a lot.

Anyways, I am considering asking my doctor for Duramine, and just want to kow any stories from people who have used it, good or bad.

Like side effects, appetite changes, weight loss, how long it took you to loose weight, did you change your eatimg habits and keep the weight off? aqnything really.

TIA grin

ive never had it...though alot of the girls were on it at work for weight loss....Most had alot of trouble sleeping but it did work. We also know of alot of people who take it just to do long drives...even know a couple who are totally additcted...basically they stay up all nite and shag. Apparently it helps the fellas to "last longer" IYKWIM
gasp wow!

I just want to loose 12kgs, and need a kick start. Im just scared to put the weight back on afterwards.
Hi, i havent had it but my DH did. He was overweight (needed to loose 20kg+) and was prescribed duramine. He found that it made him never hungry, he forced himself to eat breakfast and dinner, but nothing in between. He found that it gave him heaps of energy and found it really hard to sleep. On the weighloss side, it did nothing. He was on it for over 6 months and didnt lose any weight at all. It was expensive too, $100+ per month.
Hey,
I have just started it (am on my 4th day) and know of people that have had success with it. There are a few side effects, I have the dry horrors but as others have said it forces me to drink water.
I am very much looking forward to the results....
Would love others to share their stories or even new people starting out...
My mum has tried duramine a fair few times, each time she gained all the weight back and some. I tried it once after i had my first daughter and will never use it again-it did give me heaps of energy though. So i'd say it's great if you want a quick fix but diet and exercise is the best thing..I've lost 35kg since the start of the year with just good old fashion diet and exercise grin

BODY TRIM- or the DUNKEN DIET. id try these first

i had a mate who went on it and she got so addicted.
anyone know of any doctors in auckland that will easily prescribe duromine?

pref north shore/rodney district.

my bmi isover 30 and my doctor hates prescribing pills.

thanks
Sign in to follow this topic