Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Household / Cleaning Hints & Tips
  5. Following on from the washing/folding thread...

Following on from the washing/folding thread... Lock Rss

Do you iron?

I only iron the day I need to. I can't stand it, i am not one to have an "ironing evening"...what about you?
I hate ironing and haven't done it in 5 and a half years. We don't iron anything in my house and if Dh needs a shirt ironed for a wedding I take it to MIL
nope ....Hubby wears a buisness shirt to work every day and he irons his own shirt ..I iron mine and the kids clothes as they are needed ....I hate it ...lol lol lol
whats that?
I HATE ironing, I shake all the clothes out as I put them on the line and fold as I am getting them off to minimise the need to iron, if an items needs ironing before we can wear I try 5 mins in the dryer with a damp hanky first and it that fails I give in and iron it on top of the washing machine ( i dont have an ironing board!)
I HATE ironing, I shake all the clothes out as I put them on the line and fold as I am getting them off to minimise the need to iron, if an items needs ironing before we can wear I try 5 mins in the dryer with a damp hanky first and it that fails I give in and iron it on top of the washing machine ( i dont have an ironing board!)
ontop of my folding tonight, i have to iron clothes for the wedding we are going to tomorrow. its been about a year since i have ironed anything, and if hubby wants something ironed, he has to do it himself hehe

Ironing? What's that??? LOL!

I don't iron, don't even have an ironing board... i will have to start now though cause' i've just started working again after being a SAHM for 3 1/2yrs and have to wear black pants, skirts etc that will nees ironing. Oh, and i'll iron something if it needs it for a special occasion.

I do not iron. Ironing = bad. It is the one 'chore' I completely hate. The only thigns that get ironed are DH's work shirts (and only if they REALLY need it) and he does them himself or they don't get done.
lol i am so useless at ironing DH WONT let me near HIS iron.... lol so works for me.

Nup, only when it's needed, I find the clothes are usually fine just being hung or folded but that's just me.

When I was younger (from about 12 years) I ironed EVERYTHING as my school uniform was a pain and I found I needed to iron and re iron about 3 times each morning. I ended up really enjoying it at the time but it's not on the list of priorities these days.
i iron everything from shirts to pyjamas and trackies. i never use to before dh but now i am an ironing fool and i hate it!
Sign in to follow this topic