Huggies Forum

Natural Products Rss

I am sick of using (and smelling) all the expensive chemicals and i am sure its not good for my 5mth old babies. What do other parents suggest? (that they have tried and use)
Thanks
HI there, we use very little harsh chemicals... I clean with eucalyptus oil in water w/ spray bottle for all benches, sinks, floors everywhere really. 'Method' does a bathroom cleaner when I want something stronger then eucalyptus and its natural. I use EcoStore dishwashing liquid and in the dishwasher. White vinegar is great for rinse aid, also wipe out fridge, windows with diluted vinegar.

I use natural instinct, suki or gaia for our skincare...

DD#1- 2004, DD#2 -2006, DD#3 -23/10/08.

I have the books by Shannon Lush on cleaning etc. She only uses natural products (as a general rule) and they are great. You can also get books on bicarb and vinegar and their different uses for cleaning.
You will need to use extra elbow grease but it is worth it in the long run.
Hey ladies, I'm the same hate the chemicals especially now I have my babies. I have been put onto this site from USA all natural/ organic and you get wicked discounts of the products with 2-3 days shipping. Check it out for yourselves. I've just ordered mine today. Get discounts use code KLR721 http://iherb.com/ receive $10 off first order of $40 or more, or choose $5 off orders totaling less than $40.

Some of the things I got -

Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sensitive Skin / Children Sunscreen, Unscented, SPF 30+, 4 fl oz (118 ml)(AUB-00263)
$13.56
$2.71
$10.85

Weleda, Baby, Calendula Diaper Care, 2.8 oz (81 g)(WED-08813)
$10.37
$0.00
$10.37

Hope it helps.
Sign in to follow this topic