Huggies Forum

What sneaky shortcuts do you take... Lock Rss

Given the topics over the last few days, something a little more light hearted...

I vacuum the shower out, when it's dry of course, to get rid of the dust and hair (I HATE hair in the bathroom) and splash some cleaner in there, then run the shower to rinse. (not always, i do clean it properly too!) Dh always thinks I have scrubbed the whole thing out, lol god love him because it is damp and smells nice! Bahahaha tongue

Do tell your "dirty" little secrets...

LHB

I have detol in a spray bottle(with some water) if i see someone pulling up outside i give it a quick spray and say oh i was just in the middle of cleaning lol....

I hardley ever mop the kitchen floor I vac it then spray the detol on or spray and wipe grab a towel and do a funny dance the whole way around it..... roll eyes huh tongue
I spray the floor in the kitchen with whatever spray and wipe stuff I have, then get an old towel and wipe it with my feet going all around the room. SO much faster (and dryer) than mopping!!

Also if I run out of fly spray I use hair spray or deodorant LOL. Doesnt work as well but meh!

laugh there great im gunna try them, when im mopping the floor i run the mop over the skerting bords to clean them looks like ive been along and wiped them all.

I splash the shower with whight king then use a broom to scrub it takes 2 min and looks like ive been in and srcubbed for hours wink
Tonight? I ordered pizza instead of cooking tongue

Um... seriously though I use baby wipes to do a quick wipe down on pretty much anything and do quick clothes washes if i'm in a hurry.
I vaccuum without picking up Hazel's toys first, I just push them around the floor and sort of vaccuum around them.
Also if people are coming over and I haven't got around to folding and putting away the washing, I stick it all in bin bags and hide it in the boot of the car!! unsure

I have detol in a spray bottle(with some water) if i see someone pulling up outside i give it a quick spray and say oh i was just in the middle of cleaning lol....

I hardley ever mop the kitchen floor I vac it then spray the detol on or spray and wipe grab a towel and do a funny dance the whole way around it..... roll eyes huh tongue

lol subzero i love the towel on the floor dance & have taught it to all the kids!! i also always clean the shower when i'm in it, i chuck the domestos around get my gear off put my thongs on & away i go...sorry tmi!

I vaccuum without picking up Hazel's toys first, I just push them around the floor and sort of vaccuum around them.
Also if people are coming over and I haven't got around to folding and putting away the washing, I stick it all in bin bags and hide it in the boot of the car!! unsure

hahahhahaha I am actually laughing out loud at this because I do this..... or I have also hidden them in the shower in the back bathroom.... as i think if people are going to look in there lol.....

grin
[quote name='subzero' date='07 February 2011 - 09:45 AM' timestamp='1297068321' post='2911935'] I have detol in a spray bottle(with some water) if i see someone pulling up outside i give it a quick spray and say oh i was just in the middle of cleaning lol.... Love it!! PMSL!! laugh I like to use the cleaning wipes they have for all different areas of the house, saves lots of time and so easy.

if we have people coming over the washing that hasnt been folded etc all gets thrown in my room and the door get shut and we worry about it later. i do a quick run around the rim of the toilet because then it smells clean. i usually vacuum around things.

i dont often fold clothes, clothes are usually picked out of the basket. this usually means we cycle through the same clothes so when it comes to going through ds clothes when they are too small there are often lots of clothes in the drawers that never got worn.

Best of all my family and friends know me and know that im not the tidiest of people and know not to expect my house to be freaky clean

mum to one goregous boy

These are awesome grin

I mop the outside of my washing machine instead of bending down to scrub it.
I Dustbust EVERYTHING! Best present ever!
I get DD1 to help with lots of things- she loves it wink
I spray the shower with Exit Mould. I don't even rinse. The ad is real!

I also push the toys around with the vacuum. I have a squegee (ps?) thing in the shower and run it down the walls and glass when I remember after I've had a shower. I also do the spray mop thing lol. I just use water and its great and I just use the towel that I'm about to throw in the wash or a tea towel
Sign in to follow this topic