Huggies Forum

What sneaky shortcuts do you take... Lock Rss

i dustbust the dog hair I can see.... if I cannot be bothered getting out the vacuum cleaner, especially if visitors have just pulled up and I have not had time to vacuum....I can see them walking down the road (and NO they cannot hear it! - I've checked lol).

I vacum the DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mum used to do this to our lab growing up the dog actually enjoys it and helps with the hair that is falling off her....... You can stop laughing now roll eyes wink

I vacum the DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mum used to do this to our lab growing up the dog actually enjoys it and helps with the hair that is falling off her....... You can stop laughing now roll eyes wink

LMAO! Do you think this will work with a cat, so over all the hair - am seriously considering shaving her!?!?!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

LMAO! Do you think this will work with a cat, so over all the hair - am seriously considering shaving her!?!?!

Ugh my gosh me too!!!! The cat is lucky I love her or she would be rehomed by now lol hair everywhere!
You ladies are hilarious!

I love our spare room for 'dumping' unwanted things, regardless of what they may be, if people come over.

Dustbusters are fabulous - best investment ever.

Vacuuming the dog - not ours, she's petrified of the vacuum. Can just picture it though, LOL!
Sign in to follow this topic