Huggies Forum

How to clean this? Lock Rss

Okay so we all know males are dirty specimens right? RIGHT! laugh

Well ds has a habit of aiming high, so part of the rim is stained..its like the pi$$ acid has burnt through the shiny part of the toilet..so its hard to scrub off!
What the hell do I get it off with? Tried vinegar and bleach but wont work grrr! angry

Okay so we all know males are dirty specimens right? RIGHT! laugh

Well ds has a habit of aiming high, so part of the rim is stained..its like the pi$$ acid has burnt through the shiny part of the toilet..so its hard to scrub off!
What the hell do I get it off with? Tried vinegar and bleach but wont work grrr! angry

omg i have the exact same problem lol i was gonna post about it but didnt know how to explain it i just tryed putting toilet cleaner on and scrubbing the hell out it but still nothing how discusting.
Hope someone has an answer for this one.
Dont ya just love how the guys are the ones that make these problems and we ae just expected to clean up after them lol.
I dont think my DP has cleaned a toilet in atleast 4-5 yrs
try jiff and depending on your ds' age get him to scrub!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

laugh laugh you chickies are funny! Df always say 'it wasnt me' roll eyes but I do believe ds caused it haha
It sucks because we bought this house in 09 and the toilet was new..seeing the yellow on the rim is gross sad Ive tried using a scourer but wont frigin budge!
I agree JCM..they make the mess after no. 1& 2 but its us women who clean it up gasp
I'd tried heaps of stuff on tile grout and the best thing i found that made it look like new was ajax (the cream one) and only a little bit of elbow grease required, i guess it could for a toilet too
You could always buy a new seat if it wont come off, depending on what type they can be cheapish

You could always buy a new seat if it wont come off, depending on what type they can be cheapish

Its not on the seat lol..its where you see water come out from underneath the rim..but its on the rim wink

Its not on the seat lol..its where you see water come out from underneath the rim..but its on the rim wink

Ooooohhh damn. Maybe jiff, not sure. Like you wana spend any longer than you have to scrubbing the toilet!

Ooooohhh damn. Maybe jiff, not sure. Like you wana spend any longer than you have to scrubbing the toilet!

Maybe I should try Jiff..might get it off in a jiffy laugh laugh

Maybe I should try Jiff..might get it off in a jiffy laugh laugh

Hehehe and COMPLAIN if it doesnt laugh

Hehehe and COMPLAIN if it doesnt laugh

Gooooooood idea! laugh laugh
This is a bit random but.... people who clean up state housing after tenants move out use oven cleaner on the toilets, just leave it on for a bit.

It worked on a toilet of mine that was gross... because of the grotty flatmates

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Sign in to follow this topic