Huggies Forum

How to clean this? Lock Rss

Try CLR (the concentrated stuff not the spray one) and leave it on for a while. That stuff can get rid off almost anything.
SUCCESS!
What worked for me i soked a peice of toilet paper with bleach and left it on the area which was stained for able 30 mins and its gone smile i hate dirty toilets

SUCCESS!
What worked for me i soked a peice of toilet paper with bleach and left it on the area which was stained for able 30 mins and its gone smile i hate dirty toilets

Yeh?? Your stain must be pretty sticky to hold the toilet paper in place laugh I only have Black & Gold bleach brand..would that still work?? blink

Try CLR (the concentrated stuff not the spray one) and leave it on for a while. That stuff can get rid off almost anything.

How much are they worth?? unsure

SUCCESS!

Job well done then!!! grin Excellent!!!

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

How much are they worth?? unsure

Not cheap - I think about $15. But it lasts for ages and you can use it for descaling kettles/coffee makers etc

Yeh?? Your stain must be pretty sticky to hold the toilet paper in place laugh I only have Black & Gold bleach brand..would that still work?? blink

i would assume u could use that maybe not as strong though it was just the wetness of the TP sticking it to the toilet or depending on the spot u can put the seat down to hold the Tp on it

i would assume u could use that maybe not as strong though it was just the wetness of the TP sticking it to the toilet or depending on the spot u can put the seat down to hold the Tp on it

Okay I might give it a go..ill see if my mum has stronger bleach saves me buying some lol. Maybe I should just paint over it LMAO laugh jk
There is no difference between the cheapy bleach and the expensive. The toilet paper trick would help it work because its holding the bleach on the stain rather than it dripping off. You could also make up a paste of cornflour and bleach and smear that on and leave for half hour to an hour smile

Go for our Marks Tile Grout Cleaning service, the top best professional grout and tile cleaning service in Melbourne. Save money and time by hiring our service special offers like best floor tile grout cleaner, tile and grout cleaning prices, tile and grout cleaning services, professional tile and grout cleaning, affordable tile and grout cleaning, Bathroom Tile Grout Cleaning . With modern equipment and eco-friendly solutions the professionals carry, the job will get done quickly and you will be pleased with the end result.
Sign in to follow this topic