Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Household / Cleaning Hints & Tips
  5. Best place to buy wall stickers for nursery??

Best place to buy wall stickers for nursery?? Lock Rss

I'm wanting to decorate my nursery with those removable wall stickers/decals. Some are obscenely prices ($100s of dollars per sticker). There are cheaper ones on Ebay, Etsy etc but a lot of them have bad reviews- peeled off walls, bad quality etc. Wondering if anyone has purchased these wall stickers, if they stay on and come off ok and where is the best place in Australia to get them. Pref. online?
I've bought from http://www.decorheaven.com.au/shop/index.php before and was very happy with their quality. Bought them early last year and they're still going strong. A few have had to be thrown out but that was because DS kept peeling them off and they doubled over themselves and stuck together just a few too many times/picked up too much dust and stuff while off the wall, not a fault in the sticker quality themselves.

I've also ordered through Amazon.com and even with the cost of shipping I paid less for 2 sets of wall stickers than I would have paid for one set in Australia. Postage delivery was fairly fast, maybe 2 weeks or so I think but coming from America I thought that was pretty reasonable. If you use Amazon just make sure that you check the "Amazon Global Eligible" box on the side to refine your search because that will only show you the ones that can be shipped to places outside the US. I bought RoomMates brand ones from Amazon which was the same brand as the ones I got from the Aus store I linked above.

Leisa.
I actually bought mine from target and from memory only $20-40 they have been up for 2 years
I have always got mine from 'tots n tales'

Sign in to follow this topic