Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Health & Medical Topics for Parents

Health & Medical Topics for Parents

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

Hi guys, We have started up this forum where our members can come and chat about their own heal...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Member722576

Tadalista 20

Tadalista 20 Worried about erectile dysfunction fulfill your desire to Buy Tadalista 20 mg Online...

Member616107

TADARISE 20 MG

https://www.genericday.com/tadarise-20-mg.html TADARISE 20 MG Want to increase romance time???? ...

Member722576

Tadalista 20

https://www.flatmeds.com/product/tadalista-20/ Tadalista 20 Worried about erectile dysfunction f...

Member722576

Tadalista 10 Mg

https://www.flatmeds.com/product/tadalista-10-mg/ Tadalista 10 Mg Want to hardcore experience wi...

mum of 3 boys 1 girl

Excema Experts!!!

1. i've heard about using bleach to help with excema, What do you think about a cup full of water...

8 replies

Hi! I just got my hands on the f401 cream and it can only be purchased from Moreton and Coote Pharmacy in Toowoomba. $30 a tub they ...

247pharmacymart

Fildena 100

Buy fildena 100 online

Kylieburridge

Eczema and Staph infection

Hi all, my son is almost 4yrs old and has had manageable eczema since a few months old. It has o...

Kreactiveanimation

Causes of the Women infertility

Hello Friends. I want tell you the causes of the women infertility. I hope it will help you all. ...

2 replies

Then infertility in men. Semen and sperm. The most common cause of infertility in men is poor-quality semen, the fluid containing sp...

Kreactiveanimation

Steps of the preimplantation genetic diagnosis.

Hello everybody. Here are the few steps of the preimplantation genetic diagnosis. it will give yo...

1 reply

I've read a lot about PGD on forums. People react differently. But the majority seems to be for the procedure as there are more...

Kreactiveanimation

Egg donation

Hello Everybody. Today I want to share some knowledge regarding the egg donation. I will let you ...

1 reply

Well, thanks for sharing. Will support this post with vivid example. This is my story leading to egg donation route. I'm a youn...

onewingedangel

Gallbladder problems?? Lock

I've had a pain like a stitch under my right ribs (like about where my liver is but it's around t...

10 replies

Top Five Signs You’re Having Gallbladder Problems 1. Pain 2. Nausea or Vomiting 3. Fever or Chills 4. Chronic diarrhea/Unusual stool...

Kreactiveanimation

Advantages of the IUDS

Hello Ladies. I want to tell you some advantages of the IUDS. I hope it will help you all. 1. I...

Kreactiveanimation

stages of the endometriosis

Hello everybody. I would like to tell the stages of the endometriosis. I hope it will give inform...

Kreactiveanimation

Advantages of the IUI.

Hello Everybody. Today I will discuss about the advantages of the IUI. I hope it will help you a...

Kreactiveanimation

Lung cancer

Hello Friends. Today I want to share some tips for the lung cancer treatment. I hope it will help...

Kreactiveanimation

Tips for acne

Hello everybody. Today I would like to share some tips for the acne free skin. 1. Slather on ...

Elizabeth291101

A bad month on the mini pill

I've been taking the mini-pill for nearly 2 years since DS was born. I'd call myself a...

RIGHT I want answersd this time UPDATED ***** AGAIN***

I am off to the DRs at 11am, I am booked into see a trusted family friend, I NEED answers for my ...

28 replies

I know how you feel, I have 2 children that suffer asthma and I been sitting in my 4yo room since 4:30am. She has a vaporizer on, Vi...

Daila

Why you should keep track of your health records

Hey guys! I wrote this article on why it's so important to keep track of your health records...

Sarahsmakeup2

Prolapse

Hi I have spent over 3 years searching for information to help with my own prolapse and now I hav...

Tannie80

Psoriasis Lock

Hi Everyone just interested if anyone else out there suffers from this? How do you treat it? Mine...

9 replies

Love It! I researched the Dermalmd psoriasis serum before buying and knew I wanted to try it on a few target areas. They all had pos...

Bettywhite784

treatment for fallopian tube blockage

We have been married for two years. we both are 30 years old. I found out both my fallopian tubes...

Danni9080

Please help me I'm on the pill

Hi I'm on the pill been on it for a months and two weeks I take it at night but recently I j...

Causten94

IUD

My GP is putting in my IUD on friday, the script only cost me $5.20, how much might my GP charg...

Christiiee

Cervical biopsy

Hi all. Just wondering if any of you have had to have a biopsy on your cervix? I'm probab...

Mumma_D0807

My daugthers hair grows so slow HELP!!!

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has or had the same problem I do, my daughter is 7years ol...

2 replies

Nothing works for hair growth so I believe. My hair grows sooooo slow! I thought cutting it also would help but it didn't do a ...

Ahalfdozen

Stopping Depo Provera - Side effects??

Just curious for those that have been on the depo shot, when stopping what side effects did you e...

Dukesunny

HELP - 3 yr old battling against eczema for a year - steriod induced eczema?

Apologize for the long post, but I feel that only by giving you the journey that we have been thr...

5 replies

I would try going completely dairy free - irrespective of the skin prick testing. There are loads of alternatives out there now. Can...

Emma0202-588

Constant pelvic pain

Hi. I had a c section 4 months ago, which was followed by a large abscess in my uterus. 4 weeks...

keqpat

Tube removal/tied.

Hi, Today i have been placed on the waiting list for the removal or clipping of tubes and remova...

nicmy1

Chiropractor & Bedwetting

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has taken their child to a chiropractor to help with Bedwetting ...

2 replies

Thanks for your advice!

A&E

Sudden Pelvic pain

Last night for about an hour I had really painful pelvic area. It started in my bottom and sprea...

10 replies

Thanks for the replys. Ov pain sounds like a good possibility. Makes the most sense to me. I really hope it's a one off. 100 ...

Rykin88

Gallbladder Removal Surgery

hi! i had my second baby 6 wks ago via c section. about 5 days ago i woke up early morning with e...

6 replies

My sister's gallbladder failed 6 months into her pregnancy. The doctors decided to wait til 6 weeks after she gave birth to re...

AmyDavo

Anyone had or have the Implanon & can share experiences?

I am nearly 30 weeks pregnant with my 3rd boy! My 1st & 2nd were 17 months apart and my 2nd & 3r...

16 replies

I had Implanon inserted at 15 years old June/2009 it was suppose to be removed June/2012 (18 yrs oId). I removed it on January/2014 ...

Layla83

GTT test after pregnancy .... any positive results?

Hi all. I randomly got Gestational Diabetes whilst pregnant with my little girl. My Midwife and ...

1 reply

I had GD with dd1 and when I had the follow up test I was a 'borderline diabetic' so was advised to continue healthy eatin...

Hopeful Hippo

Bleeding with Implanon. What is your experience?

I am wondering how other Implanon users are going. I got mine 2 1/2 years ago and was really ple...

4 replies

Hopeful Hippo wrote: Thanks for replies ladies. I felt the same way as you M + H + 3 but now I have changed my mind! I know it...

lor84

Zoloft while breast feeding

Hey there, just wondering if anyone has taken Zoloft while breast feeding? My psychologist recomm...

1 reply

I was on zoloft for nearly 6 months when i found out i was pregnant with #3. I haven't had any memory loss or brain zaps or any...

immunisation allowance question

Hi I can't remember if I need to apply for it or do they just put it in your account when they k...

8 replies

My 4yo got his needles today. I just checked the centrelink website and it states that the maternity immunisation allowance doesn&#x...

monkeykeeper

Vasectomy

My husband got me to make a doctors app for him (he works out of cell phone reception a lot of th...

10 replies

Mumof2hunnys wrote: If he wants to get it done you have to sign consent on the form that the doctor will give him. You would know if...