Huggies Forum

Pelvic Floor Lock Rss

Vaginal balls

ok the title is abit out there i dont have balls or anything i was just wondering has anyone used them?? i know they are classed as a sex toy or whatever but i have found alot of ppl use them to tighten there pelvic floor, now i havent got a tight one is that maskes sence and wanted to know what i can do to make it better as im young and dont wanna be wetting myself when im older
[Edited on 13/08/2008 by Huggies_Moderator]
Sorry but I can't stop laughing at the Subject Line. I often wish people wrote headnings that were more explanatory and yours certainly is. LMGDO!
I had never heard of them until I saw that show 40girls or something lol and a chick on there used them and one fell out and bounced down the stairs LOL

But since them I have heard of people using them for the reason you listed
he he Moo,

sorry i cant help you with this one but just wanted to say that your such a funny one..

luv ya

shez

LMAO yeah sorry bout the header lol i didnt know what else to name it.!

you could ask to borrow tysmoos but beware they might be covered in discharge that smells like sex.
You can get this little thingo that you inflate or something.

brb... I'll look it up

ETA - http://www.epino.de/birth.htm
[Edited on 12/08/2008]

Posted by: ILIKETHETRUTH
you could ask to borrow tysmoos but beware they might be covered in discharge that smells like sex.

Grow up tool!

is currently in NZ

uncalled for

Be gone, before somebody drops a house on you.

Posted by: ©

Grow up tool!

Lol. Glad someone said it! i was about to
Posted by: anewmum06
LMAO yeah sorry bout the header lol i didnt know what else to name it.!

What a day on huggies with female erections and now vaginal balls. I can't imagine what will be next LOL.
omg kathryn i dont know if i wanna look at the site lmao

thanx shez!! might have to bump this during the day when theres more ppl on lol if the mods dont move it
Sign in to follow this topic