Huggies Forum

Single Parenting

Lauraine

Single Parenting - Handy tips Lock

Add your Single Parents handy tip to this thread. We can all help each other out with our ideas ...

2 replies

These are my handy tips * Try to remain on good terms with your child's mum or dad for the sake of the child * Get agreements writ...

Katherine_Oakley

Moving from DPB to Student Allowance, Child support Lock

Okay so if I move to Student Allowance from the DPB, I will be $30 better off a week. However now...

9 replies

Excellent question, thanks for the publication, and if you are interested in this topic, I suggest https://freebooksummary.com/categ...

Member479223

Maybe someone is interested Lock

The other day we were with children in a very good institution. We can recommend, so cozy and nic...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Caecelia

Single parenting payment rejected Lock

Hi mums, Can someone shed a light for me on why my SPP is rejected. Background story: - Gave b...

Amanolavita

Sperm donor in Adelaide? Lock

My name is Nina. I am a 23 yr old female and I have been trying to conceive since my first pregna...

4 replies

Amanolavita wrote: My name is Nina. I am a 23 yr old female and I have been trying to conceive since my first pregnancy loss 5 years...

Ahliyze

Excluding the Dad from the Birth Certificate Lock

My ex decided he didn't want anything to do with me and the baby. We both decided that we wo...

xproudmamax

Meet & Greet (NZ Solo Supermums) Lock

Hey [b]SUPERMUMS[b] Just thought i'd be SUPERMUM and introduce myself. I'm a first tim...

Hue_Le

Putting dad name on birth certificate after no longer receiving benefit? Lock

Hi all, I have 2 sons. One is almost 3 and the other one is just 5 weeks old. With my first one...

1 reply

Hi there, I've just read your little piece and it's very interesting. To me you shouldn't be stressed at all, you hav...

PMNA09

Father not on birth certificate QLD Lock

HELP! My daughters father and I were in a casual relationship and he does not want to be named on...

2 replies

Oh wow, that's a bit much to go through while you're pregnant. I really can't say anything about your actually positi...

xproudmamax

Single Mother with ALOT on her mind - Baby Daddy Decisions!! Lock

Well my story is very COMPLICATED as i would put it, but you be the judge - i am a 27 year old, s...

OogieBoogie89

Looking for support Lock

So, I used to be a regular user of the Huggies forum and I came back because I remembered how the...

1 reply

Bump

Chelseammcawley

ADOPTIVE PARENT(S) WANTED Lock

Anyone interested in adopting twin girls ( 7 Months old) ,please contact me. I just recently adop...

Walleysteph88

im single parent Lock

im a single mum to a 5yr old daughter she is such a good girl but mostly she thinks she can cry t...

2 replies

reward charts are great. kids can physically see their progress. sticker on for good behaviour/completing a task (make a job list su...

Danielle R

Single mum living in townsville Lock

Hi there, I'm a single mum in Townsville. I have a 4 year old boy who keeps me busy lol I al...

determinedmummy

Pantry Helpers - Free paying if forward site Lock

A paying it forward community to help with food hampers, clothing and furniture. Trying to help ...

1 reply

Thank you very much x

kjg85

Centrelink entitlements Lock

Currently my single pension and ftb are both paid on the same day each fortnight. Is there a way ...

1 reply

Yes. I split mine up and receive FTB one week and my SPP (centerlink) the next. I much prefer having something going into my account...

kjg85

Facebook group Lock

Hi everyone. Is there a secret Facebook group for single parents? I would love to join or start ...

3 replies

Also interested! What is it called?

wanttobeamummy

Single mid 20's mothers by choice Lock

Hi, Is anyone else out there a single mother by choice? I am very early on in my pregnancy and I...

39 replies

wow! this is the kind of forum I have been looking for, wonder if anyone is still active on here? reading through these comments I f...

Monicasmiths23

Single parent in a foreign country Lock

Hi all. I have moved to Australia and am a single parent by choice, was in a bad relationship an...

3 replies

Hi there, good luck with everything, hope you find groups and people to talk too, i am going to be a solo mother by choice, not ma...

Ashley_Frank27

Looking for other mums Lock

Hi, I'm a newly single mum and have just moved to Fig Tree Pocket and would love to meet ot...

Aprils_Work

It is so hard,am i failing as a mum? Lock

sorry if this topic is a downer, just need somewhere to vent, it is hard being a single mum espec...

5 replies

thank you, it is nice to see very supportive people on here, i will try not to focus to much on the things we don't have and in...

Zerrineenjeoh

hi there Lock

My name is zerrine from Cameroon. I am 21 years old and I have daughter Thelma, who will be turni...

VaVe82

New to this... how much do you pay in rent? Lock

Ok, so... 2 weeks before Christmas my husband told me he needs a break and asked for separation. ...

2 replies

I don't know anything about rents on Oz sorry, but hearing others stories I would be staying in the house yourself. Especially ...

Crying_Mama

No custody or parenting orders.. Can I move with my kids? Lock

I'm not sure if I've put this in the right place, I'm new here. To try to be as ...

4 replies

Hi Crying_Mama, I just read your story and my heart goes out to you and your kids. i guess every country and state is different. ...

Dovedale

HELP TOTALLY STRESSED OUT Lock

my ex husband is trying to get me done for forgery of his signature on my two girls birth certs, ...

2 replies

There's no way to prove who signed the birth certificate. There's no way you can get in trouble, there's no proof. A ...

Missy2101

How do you deal with you babys father if he live in another country? Lock

Just want some advice on how i should deal with my babys father if he live in another country ? H...

4 replies

What happened to me is I found out I was far better off with him in a different country than friends who had partners nearby. Then ...

Kirstygordon1

Father wants a break Lock

Hey guys, So I am 25 years old with 3 amazing children 4,2 and 10 weeks, My partner (24) has been...

3 replies

It seems to me he hasn't been ready for father hood for sometime. This isn't something that just happens it's obvious...

cat19

leaving hubby Lock

After 13 yrs of lots of emotional abuse and feeling trapped i have made the decision that its bes...

3 replies

Thanks. We've always had our own bank accounts so that isn't an issue. Just need to find somewhere for me and the kids to ...

cat19

leaving hubby Lock

After 13 yrs of lots of emotional abuse and feeling trapped i have made the decision that its bes...

mumoftwo2015

I need Advice Please Lock

Hi, I am after some advice. My partner was caught cheating when I was six months pregnant so hav...

1 reply

After him getting caught cheating, I would tell him outright where to go! Explain your not comfortable with him popping in un announ...

G_campbell

WINZ sickness benefit, help! Lock

Hi everyone, So, I recently applied for the sickness benefit and should be receiving it next we...

2 replies

Thanks for your comment. I think I remember seeing that I get $175 and $50 for accomodation benefit. I think $50 is the maximum fo...

rose898

Ex's Family Lock

Long story short my 8 month old daughters dad has gone to jail and wont be seeing her when hes ou...

3 replies

Emel-2 wrote: Has he said he doesn't want to see her when he is out or is that you making the decision? Just be careful as lega...

babygoogoo

Single and Pregnant Lock

I hope someone can help me here. I am 27 years old, I have found out the man i was seeing has a f...

4 replies

Hi ya congrats on pregnancy. Have you told the father that you are pregnant? I would do this first and foremost. I would be discus...

Anna M

single mum to be Lock

Hi, Im 35 and am due early november. Im doing it on my own. I was seeing the dad for a short time...

Blah_Blah89

Feeling down Lock

Hi all, I'm recently separated as of November from a 6 year marriage, I have a nearly 2 year...

2 replies

Thanks for the reply, I was meaning another child, a man would be nice too, I try not to think of him at all it makes it hard when ...

Chez51_Cs

How to get a non responsive dad to legally exit his children's lives so they can move on Lock

My daughter has struggled to be the best mum to her children since getting away from an abusive e...

2 replies

Hi there, have your daughter keep a record of calls, letters, etc in a book and put that he doesn't respond or call etc, also m...

Bustedbubble

I don't know where to start … please help. Lock

My husband and I have just tonight decided to separate and I'm terrified, we have a 3 yr old...

3 replies

Sorry to hear that you are going through that, I know the feeling I'm going through it too well not just but since November, Ce...

mariech

First Time Mum, Single and Co-Parenting? Lock

Hi, I'm having my baby late June and I'm honestly very in love with my baby, however; ...