Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Where do I start? Lock Rss

[Edited on 06/02/2010]
Im sorry about the situation u r in, my advice would be to go see centerlink and explain to them, they maybe able to give you some form of emergancy payment to help u get into a place of ur own. Sorry i cant be of much help. Stay strong.
i agree with the above, go see c'link and explain the situation to them and then u need to look at either kicking him out or finding somewhere to live , as c'link might see it as a little suss that u wanna be seen as a single parent but still living with ex

Good luck

Hi am sorry to hear about your situation, it is not easy but in the end things will hopefully work out for the best and you can be a much happier person.

First of all go visit centrelink and they can steer you in the right direction.

Do you have extended family, close friends who can help you out? I know it maybe hard to ask them but they can sometimes be a real help (I know mine were)

You can get legal advice from Woman's Legal services (not sure of the number) but centrelink should have a brochure.

Lifeline are great if you need someone to talk to - free counselling service.

There is a lot of help out there for single parents you just have to be willing to look for it and ask questions.

I wish you and your kids the best of luck
If you call centrelink,you can make an appointment to see a councellor(sp?)they will let you know what you are entitled to,and will let you know what other services are available to you.

You can go to a womens shelter if there is any domestic violence(and Im not saying there is)and they can help you too.....even if you only have the clothes on your back.

I hope you are ok.

Sign in to follow this topic