Huggies Forum

Pat on your back!! Rss

I would like to just like to say well done to all of us single parents out there and I think we deserve a pat on the back.
It's damn hard (yet very rewarding)work. My ex left me when I was 2 months pregnant with our 'planned' second child.
I think most coupled people dont understand just how exhausting it can be mentally and physically and unless you have a fantastic support network you get no time to yourself. I'm up with my son from break of dawn until night and then I'm up feeding 2-3 times during the night with my 2nd.
Having to juggle all the normal day to day things as well trying to take time to play is tiring. Then you add the extra burden of financial stress, affordable rental accomodation etc onto it. Well I think enough has been said, we work damn hard and should be recognised every now and then.. So well done everyone!
I have to say kudos to all of you too, I am not a single mum, but have a partner who works shift work, and just doing the nighttime routine for 2 little boys by myself does my head in!! So I say well done to you all too!!
Thanks guys smile
Being a single mum is hard work but i love every second of it and wouldn't change it in a sec....
xx

Thanks guys smile
Being a single mum is hard work but i love every second of it and wouldn't change it in a sec....
xx

I agree its hard work and I too wouldn't change any part of me being on my own. I have had it a lot better than some ladies, I have been alone since finding out I was pregnant, so there wasnt the whole separation thing with my child's father etc.

I am also lucky that I have my parents who live just around the corner and help out a lot.

I agree its hard work and I too wouldn't change any part of me being on my own. I have had it a lot better than some ladies, I have been alone since finding out I was pregnant, so there wasnt the whole separation thing with my child's father etc.

I am also lucky that I have my parents who live just around the corner and help out a lot.

i know that feeling but i didnt just have the brake up i had his horrible gf harassing me too

i sort of stress thinking bout the possibility of being in a relationship but im loving my time with my girl while i can
Sign in to follow this topic