Huggies Forum

Child support Lock Rss

Just a vent about bloody child support angry

Got my new assessment and whoa I dont wanna sound like im boasting but I get the princely sum of $7 per week. The lady I spoke to at CSA was a rude cow and I was close to putting in a complaint about her.

Enough said.

Just a vent about bloody child support angry

Got my new assessment and whoa I dont wanna sound like im boasting but I get the princely sum of $7 per week. The lady I spoke to at CSA was a rude cow and I was close to putting in a complaint about her.

Enough said.

WTF... Why are you only getting $7 a wk?? Thats stupid if thats all your getting
Some of the people who work there are bloody rude. I phoned up one day because they were supposed to be deducting it every week from exs pay and yet I got nothing that month. Was asked why I was complaining considering I would get more the next month. Um, yeah thats good for next month but my DS needs to eat and Ive got bills to pay in the meantime! Im going back to study very soon so can get a better paid job, and then I can tell them where to put their money!
Im not sure why but Im thinking (1) he has been on the dole (2) he is doing cash in hand work and not declaring.

WTF can $7 buy? A bottle of milk, loaf of bread and jar of vegemite LOL mmmm sounds nutricious!

It would just be nice to know the reasons behind my very very very severe decrease!

I was simply ringing up to ask the reasons why the payments have gone down. She refused to initially send me forms for a change of assessment, which I think is rude because I should be darn well entitled to start a change of assessment!

Im not sure why but Im thinking (1) he has been on the dole (2) he is doing cash in hand work and not declaring.

WTF can $7 buy? A bottle of milk, loaf of bread and jar of vegemite LOL mmmm sounds nutricious!

It would just be nice to know the reasons behind my very very very severe decrease!

I was simply ringing up to ask the reasons why the payments have gone down. She refused to initially send me forms for a change of assessment, which I think is rude because I should be darn well entitled to start a change of assessment!

Are you enrolled on CSAonline? You can do a change of assessment on there and also look up your current assessment and see if your exs income has changed. Ive never had to do a change of assessment, my ex does enough of them for both of us.
What I think is unfair is that its based on income every child should be worth the same despite how much someone earns.I also think its unfair that alot of fathers have to pay low child support because of their low income but us mothers have to support the child despite if we are on low income or not.They need to figure out a fairer system.
sounds like his on the dole because the minum is 6 if your not happy with the assesment you can apply for a new assesment.
sounds similar to what I'm getting. For 3 kids I'm only getting $23 a month. I don't know how the F they worked that out because The father worked all last yr getting about $700 a wk.

I recon all fathers should have to pay no less then $25 per child per week.
That is absolutely effed ladies. So glad I got an exemption, that's an insult, not a payment. My ex (the last i heard) was/is on a disability pension for his mental status. Don't know what he is doing now, but gee, that's so crap what you ladies are receiving. I feel for you all.

also sucks when you are on the paying end, and paying way too much that you KNOW isnt going to the kids. sad

$7 pfft! thats so insulting. hope it gets sorted for you

Beginning my work from home adventure

also sucks when you are on the paying end, and paying way too much that you KNOW isnt going to the kids. sad

$7 pfft! thats so insulting. hope it gets sorted for you

I totally agree with you!my partner pays his ex over $100 a wk and we know the kids get nothing,they come to us with crappy clothes,no shoes etc.And then I only get $14 a wk from my Ex.The system is just not fair.

I totally agree with you!my partner pays his ex over $100 a wk and we know the kids get nothing,they come to us with crappy clothes,no shoes etc.And then I only get $14 a wk from my Ex.The system is just not fair.

That is just crazy I used to have a friend aswell that her ex was on the dole and getting cash jobs and he had 3 kids with her and I dont think she was getting anymore than 50 bucks for the 3 maybe not even that it was something ridiculous..
These days 7 bucks would just buy a loaf of bread and milk..
I hope you get it sorted rissy I feel for mums doing it on there own it is not easy and sure isnt cheap..
The ppl that sort all that stuff out prob arnt in your situation and wouldnt have a clue cos if I was working there I sure wouldnt give a single parent a measly 7 dollars, and who cares if the ex is on centrelink he/her wanted a child so now they have to live with it and support that child till he/she is old enough to support them selves..
All the best rissy x
Sign in to follow this topic