Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sperm donor in Adelaide? Lock Rss

My name is Nina. I am a 23 yr old female and I have been trying to conceive since my first pregnancy loss 5 years ago. I have had 4 losses, including an ectopic pregnancy with the removal of my right tube.

I have had countless rounds of clomid, failed iui's, and 1 round of failed IVF. My ex partner had a very low sperm count and quality of sperm.

Infertility ruined our relationship. 4 years after trying to have a baby together via fertility treatments and we were at our lowest of all lows. He then told me he was having an affair with someone for 6 months, and he was in love with her. He then moved out of my life and has not made contact since.

Talk about heartache!!

Luckily, I remained strong & positive throughout our separation and finally decided to go down the road of having a baby by myself. My family are all so supportive with my decision.

I have decided to search for a sperm donor privately, as I cannot handle anymore fertility treatments, the whole thing always made me feel uneasy as it was so clinical and expensive. I spent over $10,000 out of my own pocket alone last year.

I understand being a single mum will not be an easy task. However, having a baby of my own is the only thing I want in life.

I came on to huggies website in search of anyone that knows of, or is, a sperm donor. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Nina
Hi im a sperm donor if your intersted im 30 male caucasian.
Hi Nina,
Sad to hear about the hardships you've gone through.
But credit to you for pursuing what you want!
I'm a 26 Asian guy if you want to talk about that option, but otherwise, can just chat of you'd like smile
Hi

I am able to help as a sperm donor. I already have kids of my own and they are all 100% healthy and good looking.
I live in SA. Caucasian, tall, blue eyes, brown hair. Early forties, educated, pleasant.
"Clean family history". i.e. no diabetes, mental disorders, etc.
I would like to help single mothers who want to have more children. No couples please, as I would like to keep in touch with the child (no pressure, just photos from time to time.)

Cheers,
[email protected]
Amanolavita wrote:
My name is Nina. I am a 23 yr old female and I have been trying to conceive since my first pregnancy loss 5 years ago. I have had 4 losses, including an ectopic pregnancy with the removal of my right tube.

I have had countless rounds of clomid, failed iui's, and 1 round of failed IVF. My ex partner had a very low sperm count and quality of sperm.

Infertility ruined our relationship. 4 years after trying to have a baby together via fertility treatments and we were at our lowest of all lows. He then told me he was having an affair with someone for 6 months, and he was in love with her. He then moved out of my life and has not made contact since.

Talk about heartache!!

Luckily, I remained strong & positive throughout our separation and finally decided to go down the road of having a baby by myself. My family are all so supportive with my decision.

I have decided to search for a sperm donor privately, as I cannot handle anymore fertility treatments, the whole thing always made me feel uneasy as it was so clinical and expensive. I spent over $10,000 out of my own pocket alone last year.

I understand being a single mum will not be an easy task. However, having a baby of my own is the only thing I want in life.

I came on to huggies website in search of anyone that knows of, or is, a sperm donor (http://ranafertility.com/cryopreservation/) . I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Nina

Sperm Donor is really a boon for Couple who are not able to produce babies naturally.
Sign in to follow this topic