Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.


my ex husband is trying to get me done for forgery of his signature on my two girls birth certs,

i didnt forge he signed at birth when we went to send each one in,
he saying that its illegal that i put his name on it without his permission ( which is bullshit as he did sign)

what can i do
If it's an empty threat, don't worry about it. If you have received a letter from a solicitor, seek professional council of your own.
Honestly, its a very petty thing to accuse someone of, and most courts would laugh it out. Although ex-spouses can be tricky to deal with, some do it just to hurt the other parent.
There's no way to prove who signed the birth certificate. There's no way you can get in trouble, there's no proof. A judge would throw it out in court. Don't worry.

Sign in to follow this topic