Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Cookie mix Lock Rss

Hi smile
So I'm making some christmas cookies with my girls at the moment and the mix is in the fridge. My question is Can you freeze the uncooked mix? It has butter, icing sugar, egg, flour, custard powder and vanilla in it.
Thanks smile
Yes, cookie mix freezes really well! You can even roll it into a log, wrap it up in plastic wrap and then saw off a disk or two when you have a hankering for a biscuit. You can also defrost the whole lot and roll it out as usual.

Yes, cookie mix freezes really well! You can even roll it into a log, wrap it up in plastic wrap and then saw off a disk or two when you have a hankering for a biscuit. You can also defrost the whole lot and roll it out as usual.

Thanks so much for replying. The mixture made so much I thought if I could freeze some they'd be yum for a treat.
Yep, works great.
As a chrissy gift I saw the dry ingredients layered in a jar with robbon and instructions to add the wet ingredients (butter and egg). Thought it was a gre4at idea!
Sign in to follow this topic