Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby boy Lock Rss

Hi, I've recently had my first child, a little boy named Layne on 30th September. I thought I'd join a forum to be in touch with other mothers and discuss all of the wonderful things that babies do. I look forward to talking to all of the mums out there and compare stories.

Lee - DS Layne 30/09/05 - DD due 25/12/2006

congratulations on the recent arrival of Layne, wishing you all the best and not too many sleepless nights

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Congrats on your new lil boy!!
hope everything is going well and i would love to have a chat someday i have a 4 month old son named Kai

p.s i looove the name Layne

[URL="http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=o6a69g&s=2&qu...

hi my name is amanda ,i just read your message congrates with your baby boy ,i have two of them a boy name d bailey who is 3 born on the 9/7/02,and a 7wk ols named caleb born on the 18/11/05 when i had my first child it was pretty fast the labour went for 1hr and 29min no drugs just 2 stitches he was 7lb 15oz from being a second time mummy i find it realy easy to look after babys where when i had my first one it was pretty scarey not knowing what to do but with family help and husband as support it was all great being a mum to 2 boys is the greatest thing and i would not change it for the world

amanda ,bailey 4ys ,caleb, 18/11/05 ttc# hopefully

Sign in to follow this topic