Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Beautiful Boy Lock Rss

Hi I'm new to this, I have just had a beautiful Baby boy at the new Mercy for Women in Melbourne, he was 6p 8oz born just before 5am in the morning. I have 2 Older children, 5 and 11 and would love to talk to some parents as I am on my own.

Northern Suburbs Vic, boy born 23rd Oct 2005

Hi Piper,
I'm also new to this. I had my first child on 30/9/05 and am also interested in talking to new mums. My little guy's name is Layne and he turned 8 weeks old yesterday and I'm enjoying being a mum very much. 1 is enough to handle, so I can only imagine dealing with a newborn as well as 2 other children. What date was your baby boy born and what is his name? My boy was 8pd 4 oz (3760 gms), so your little guy was tiny. How is his weight going now - how big is he? A friend of mine just had a little girl last Sunday and she was 6pd 8oz as well and I saw her yesterday and she is so tiny, especially compared to my little monster now. Layne was weighed on Thursday and was 5.6 kg, so he's gaining weight nicely. I look forward to chatting more with you.....

Lee - DS Layne 30/09/05 - DD due 25/12/2006

Sign in to follow this topic