Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Birth Announcements
  5. Chaos - Tears, laughter but no regrets!

Chaos - Tears, laughter but no regrets! Lock Rss

After all my life knowing that i wanted to be married and have children, why did it all give me such joy and confusion all at once! I have a beautiful daughter aged 2 and a son born 16th feb 2006. Anyone who would like to share their frustrations are dearly welcome. When i used to ask people for advice, sure they were happy to oblige-but it all seemed so positive and non-judgemental. What i mean, is that sometimes you just want the ugly truth! I was told such things like, dont worry about the house, just play all day. And, my favourite; dont worry, it will all figure itself out. ummm, no it wont. my friendly advice to any mum or dad experiencing any type of confusion involving these two legged creatures - is enjoy them, they grow up too fast!! And get ORGANISED! have schedules that are flexible, but that you honestly can easily maintain. Once i learnt that i can have it all, without the confusion- i smiled!!

mel, VIC, girl 2yrs, boy 5 mths

Hi Melanie.
I live by routines and scheduals!
If its not on the calander it doesnt exsist.
with 5 kids i have lists everywhere of things to be done, place i have to go etc.
The kids have there own lists too.
Chores, reminders eg libraryetc.
We even have a schedual or checkilist of when babies were last changed and fed!
Chaos reigns supreme in my house its never quiet but then its never boring either.
Cheers cyndii

Mum to 3 little Hobbits and 2 Beautiful Princesses

Sign in to follow this topic