Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Birth Announcements
  5. Congratulations to all new mums!

Congratulations to all new mums! Lock Rss

Hi!

Just thought I would say Congratulations to all you new mums! My bub is now 8 months and it seems like ages ago that she was so little and fragile. I was constantly coming to this site and the advice I got was so much of a help, and still is!

Enjoy every moment because like everyone always says...they grow up so quick! In the first few weeks I wondered how I was going to cope...with baby blues and breastfeeding problems but everything turned out great and I wish I had've tried to stress less and enjoy those early weeks more.

Take Care everyone smile
i agree it does seem ages ago when our bubs where so helpless! I too suffered to baby blues and it took me six months to bond with Joel!
The labour was long and I never caught up on sleep and because I only B/F for 3wks I was made to feel guilty.
I feel bad that I didnt bond with my little man for so long but plan to give it a better shot next time around! And I also plan to sleep tones more and give strict visiting hours at the hosipital! So I can catch up on my sleep!lol
I love this site too! It helps me get by everyday! I think Im addicted to it! lol

2 more sleeps

Sign in to follow this topic