Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I had my baby boy :-) Lock Rss

Just wanted to share for those that are interested, I gave birth to a darling baby boy at 4.21pm 20-7-11
He weighs 7pd 13oz, HC 35cms and 53cms in length.

I had a drug-free, hypno-water birth and it was absolutely amazing!

Got regular contractions 5-10 mins apart at 7am, steady 5 mins apart by 10am, was 4cms dilated and considered established by 2pm and gave birth nearly 2.5hrs later and had him out in about 10 mins from when I got the urge to bare down.

My obstetrician missed the birth by 15 minutes but a lovely young midwife guided me in receiving my baby myself.
He had the cord wrapped around his neck twice but she got it off with no worries.

I had a physiological third stage so birthed the placenta without the aid of the injection so completely natural birth and I couldn't be any more stoked!!

We have named him Zachary Joseph and he's perfect!! Breast feeding beautifully and very awake and alert...hence my posting at 2.30am lol
*applause* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am absolutley thrilled for you!!! That is wonderful news!
Welcome to the world little Zachary! grin grin grin grin grin
CONGRATULATIONS!!

sounds like you had an amazing experience...reading this makes me clucky and my babies only 9wks old hehe

grin
CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like a wonderful experience, and I love his name. What does his big sister think of him? Enjoy your babymoon and that awesome newborn smell *cluck cluck.*
Congratulations, sounds like a great birth! You'll have to change your name now smile
CONGRADULATIONS!!

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Congratulations, sounds amazing!!

Welcome to the world baby Zachary smile
Wow! Huge congratulations!!!
Welcome little Zachary!!

Congratulations on the birth of your son AND for getting a beautiful birth experience too!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Congrats!!! smile
yay! congratulations smile xo

Congratulations. Welcome the world little Zachary and well done mum.
Sign in to follow this topic