Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Welcome.... Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I had a baby boy on 25/10/11. He was 8pd 2oz and the easiest birth ever. In fact I only just made it to the hospital because I didn't actually think I was in labour.

Things started at around 6:40pm and I sat in the bath at home until 8pm when I called mum to come watch the other kids because my contractions where 1min 45sec apart. I was reluctant call her or go to the hospital because they weren't as strong as I'd expected but because they where so close I thought maybe I should just in case.

I arrived at the hospital at 8:55pm and after having only 1 contraction I was ready to push. I was examined and given the go ahead then rushed around to a birthing suite and little Flynn was born at 9:31pm.

I was in shock all night I think because it all happened so quick and so easily...LOL
Congratulations on a healthy boy and an easy birth grin

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Big congrats to you & your family on the safe and very quick arrival of baby Flynn Keith smile
I love his name too laugh

Congrats and welcome to the world little flynn!
Hopefully cruisy birth = cruisy kid!!! wink

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Congats on your new arrival.

That was a fast labour.

Cute name too

aw yay awsome!! congratulations lovely grin glad things well well for you xoxoxo
Congratulations!! I love his name!!
Oh, congratulations on meeting your little man! So exciting! Happy that you had a nice, easy delivery! And I love the name. Enjoy you new bubba!
Sign in to follow this topic