Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feeling breaking. Rss

I have been feeling depress from last two years. It started when I decided to start conceive and everything was fall apart when I diagnosed with the infertility issue. After struggling for years I have decided to meet with the doctors. It is so hard and annoying that I cannot give the biggest happiness to my husband.
I respect him a lot and love him a lot. We started our first IVF cycle few months ago and I have been hoping since that I will get pregnant. It is very difficult situation and I believe that nature and nature has the stronger influence.
Approximately 1 out of every 6 couples affects with Infertility. Infertility in women's can be caused by ovulation problems, problems with the fallopian tubes, polycystic ovary syndrome, problems with the uterus, and endometriosis. Today many best health supplements are available that helps in reducing the chances of infertility issue. I think you should try one of them. Maybe it could help you in future..

www.creativegarden.nz
www.creativegarden.nz/about-us
www.creativegarden.nz/locate-a-centre

Hey, there I hope you're doing good. I am sure it must be extremely devastating for you. I know how it feels like to not be able to conceive as even I have severe issues. The doctors told me that I have a poor ovarian reserve as my FSH levels were high and AMH levels were low. I was told that since my AF was also not regular even going for IVF won't work. My world at that point did collapse however, I was glad that the clinic was being honest. They adviced that I opt for surrogacy as it has proven to be way too successful. So here I am now having finally decided that I am going to opt for it.
Hey Sara. I hope you are feeling better now. Very sorry to hear about your infertility issues. But don't you worry. Your infertility cannot stop you from being a mother. Everybody deserves to be one. I really hope IVF will work for you. Just be strong and hopeful. If it doesn't work, it's still not a problem. There are others ways to have a baby too. IVF might not work but surrogacy works 100% of the time. I had my own son through surrogacy. This clinic they have in Ukraine offers 100% guarantee of a baby. Your money would really be an investment. So don't ever lose hope. You can always be a mother.
Hi there! I hope you're well. You're so strong to get through this. I know it's very tough. I have been through a similar time myself. We really need to support each other. This is the great thing about these forums. I think it's great you looked into IVF. Expanding your options is always best. I went with surrogacy for mine. I have a little girl from it now. SHe's changed my life! I can't imagine life without her now. Kids truly are a blessing. Wishing you the same happiness. I think you should try looking into surrogacy as well. It'll definitely benefit you. Good luck!
Hi there. I hope you feel better now. Honestly, it's such a hard thing to go through. And you did such a good job at it. You're a very strong person. Just keep trying. I am sure IVF will help you out. It has completed a lot of families. You can also go for surrogacy. I went for it and I had a great experience. Everything turned out so well. I have a baby boy who's 5 now. I hope things work out for you in the future. Best of luck. Keep us updated. I have my fingers crossed for you. x
I'm so sorry you're going through this. It really must be so tough. I wish complications as such didn't exist. Kids are such a blessing. Everyone should have the chance to get them. I think you should be a little more patient. You're trying out IVF. That is a great step forward. I wish you all the best with it. If it helps, check out surrogacy too? I'm only saying because I myself have experience with it. I definitely recommend it. It's more of a sure shot compared to IVF IMO. However, if you want to keep trying IVF I totally understand. There's nothing better than carrying your child by yourself. I definitely would have preferred that over anything. Sadly this was my only choice.
It's okay Sarah! Life has ups and downs. Just stay strong. Don't stress yourself because of this. Things will be fine soon. I know dealing with infertility is not easy. I have gone through this phase. I know how painful it is. But what matters the most is how we deal with this situation. You need to face this bravely too. As you said, you have started your IVF cycle. So I guess, you should wait for the results. It's not your fault that you cannot conceive. So please don't blame yourself for not giving this blessing to your husband. It's just destiny. I hope things get fine soon. All the best to you. Keep updating us. We are here to support you.
Hey there Sara. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I know TTC is hard. Especially if you are not getting ay success. I have been on this road too. I was lucky to have a supportive husband as well. I would suggest you be strong and positive. That's all you need. Talking about IVF. IVF is a great choice. Be calm during it. I wish you good luck. I wish to hear good news soon. Take care.
Hi Sara, your presence has definitely filled my heart with joy. You have posted your query to the right place. People here are very corporative and helping. So, stop worrying about it as now you shall get your answer. Now, coming towards the point. Dear, life is like a war and you have to be strong enough to fight. After facing failure, you should try for another time. keep on trying again and again. Only those succeed who never give up ever in life. Having a baby is definitely a major desire of a couple. Even men want a child so badly because he always wants someone who will assist them to become a family. Dear, going for IVF directly is not ab good approach. Fertility experts always recommend surrogacy as the first option. So, I think that you should go for surrogacy treatment. A chemical pregnancy is always risky and requires good physical and mental health. Now, it’s up to you whether you go for surrogacy or IVF. Best Wishes!
Hi. That is very sad to hear. I can understand what you must be feeling. I have also been very insecure since I got to know about my infertility. Anyway, I chose to go for surrogacy. I am very glad I did. I would recommend you do the same. It is really a great method to have a baby.
I am so heartbroken at hearing that. Infertility is such a common issue these days. But hey? DOn't worry okay? As science has evolved they're so many technologies discovered. You know you could opt for stuff like surrogacy and IVF. They both are great alternatives. Choose what suits you the best and go for it. Every person deserves to feel the happiness of having a baby. And thanks to science that these miracles have been brought into existence. I also had my baby through surrogacy. So if you have any queries you can DM me. I'd love to help you out. Best of luck. And don't worry things will definitely work out for you. x
Sign in to follow this topic