Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

New Young Mum Lock Rss

Hey Im 17 and i had my son Amorangi on the 15th April 2005 at 11.30pm.
I had a home pregnancy, and a five hour labour. No drugs or nothing. All natural.
He weighed 6 pound 6. Now nearly 3 months down the track, hes now 10 pounds 15 and hes now mimicing, coo-ing and even pulls the bottom lip.
he's goregous!
im a mum at 17 had my son on da 16th of june

Allanah

hey im a 19 yr old with baby girl born in july isnt being a mum the best

NSW, Isabella (28/7/05), No. 2 due 15/10/05

Hello ladies
My name is Tarryn and iam also a young mum (20)i had my son Kai in july would love to chat to u all sometime

[URL="http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=o6a69g&s=2&qu...

Hi I am a young mum of 2, Im 19 and my son is 14mths and daughter is 5 wks. I had 1 easy labour and 1 long one but had no drugs with any of them. Colbi was 5Lb 13 1/2ozs and Candice was 7Lb 15ozs.
hi everyone
im mandy i had my first son jordan when i was 18 and i now have a 2 month old boy kahurangi im 21
YOUNG_MUM17 what does amorangi mean? kahurangi means honourable
hi, i'm 18 and had my first baby girl taleah on the 11/10/05 i had a 2 day very stressful labour, i love being a mum it's just so stressful sometimes but i wouldn't change anything.

hope all u young mums and your baby's are doing fine

cassie x

cassie,qld,6wk baby

Hi,

Im 21 and had my son Aiden on 30th August 2005 at 10:28pm, I love being a mum... He is almost 17wks and has such a great personality! Always smiling and laughing, even on the bad days just one smile makes it all worth while!! Dont you agree??

Alicia

my name is abbey and am 17.
I have just had my beautiful baby boy by ceaser as of his size.

Date of Birth : Thursday 1st Decemeber 2005
Birth Weight : 10 pound 7oz
Length : 52cm
Head Circumference : 36.5cm
Time of Birth : 8:55am
Hospital : Port Macquarie Base
Baby's Name : Dash James

I love having him around and really enjoy being a young mum and have no worries with what people think as we are so happy together.

I would love to meet more young mums and exchange thoughts and photos and how our babies grow.

Bye , hope to hear from someone soon, thanx

Abbey, NSW, 17mth baby boy, 1 on way

Hey how's it going?

Im 20 and in 4 weeks time my partner and i are due to have our first baby (boy)... Very exciting times!!

I admire you having an au naturel birth thats so amazing i am hoping to do that too but i dont have a very high pain tolerance so i will just be taking it one step at a time!!

i love your name for your son what does it mean??

Are you getting any trouble from older people about you being a young mum?? I am getting so much of it and i am sick of it and wondering if you did how you coped with it??

Hana, NZ

Hana, Hamilton, Son named Jaxon

hey im kellie im a young mum too, im 20 this yr and i live in melbourne, add me to your msn if u want. mine is mrskellielam@hotmail.com. my daughter was born on th 6th of oct '05, her 1st bday is coming soon. Chat soon yeh...

kellie, 20, VIC, Tiana born on 6.10.05

Sign in to follow this topic