Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Our baby girl Amitie Lock Rss

Amitie arrived at 11.21pm on the 6 of August! She weighed 3010g or 6lb 10, she is 50cms long and her head circumference was 32cms. We arrived at the hospital at 9.30pm and after being examined i was told i wasnt in established labour and should go home (a 20 min drive!) I told them that i really thought i should stay as i didnt think i had long to go. Luckily they let me cause i had her only about an 1hr and 1/2 later.
At 4 days old she is absolutely adored by her mummy,daddy and 2 big sisters Amber and Isobelle

Carlie, 3 girls 12/02/98,05/08/03 & 06/08/05

a HUGE congratulations! well done, you should be so proud. Now those big sisters really have to look out for her wink GOOD LUCK with it all.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Congratulations on your baby girl. I'm sure she is beautiful. I love the name!! Enjoy and spoil her.
Kate & Bree

Kate, Bree 4/5/05 & Gemma 8/2/07

Congrats, goes to show mums know best. Absolutely beautiful name. I bet your husband feels out numbered now. I had my son's hands and feet moulded by Twinkle Toes and framed with a photo. Well worth doing especially with her big sisters hands as well. I always look at it when I go into the lounge room. You forget how small they really were.
Enjoy and well done.
Janelle & Ryan

Ryan, 3rd May, 2005

Sign in to follow this topic