Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Wonderful Brooke Shields. Lock Rss

Hi mums,
Have any of you had a chance or choice to read "down came the rain" by Brooke Shields. I found this a wonderful "tell it like it really is" PND story.

I cried a little tear of joy today when I heard on the news that she is about 3 months pregnant with baby number 2 at 40 years of age - YOU GO GIRL!.

So wonderful to hear after watching the special on Oprah early this year and I remember Oprah asking her "are you still on meds" and Brooke replying "I'm scaling down because I want another baby".

HOORAY - Here's hoping this time will be a little easier on her and her husband - I'm so happy to hear she's having another baby - she gives us all hope that through the medication and fears - WE CAN DO IT!

Blessings mums and bubs

Hi no I haven't read it but I've read about her run-in with Tom Cruise about his denouncing her using anti depressants and how his scientology beliefs don't allow for "mumbo jumo psychology and drugs etc". Can you believe that??? God help Katie Holmes is all I can think, she's expected to give birth in absolute silence (as is their belief) AND I sure hope for her sake she doesn't suffer PND cause she certainly doesn't look like she'll be getting any support from Tommy boy is she does.
Good for Brooke I say!

Dizie, 2 girls, 2002 & 2003

Sign in to follow this topic