Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Anxiety and depression during pregnancy Rss

Hi everyone,

My work is currently running a research trial evaluating a new online treatment program for women experiencing symptoms of anxiety and/or depression during pregnancy. This is a free, confidential research study run by St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney.

Depression and during pregnancy and postpartum period is such a huge issue and can have significant effects on the mother, child, and family members - more support is needed!! I really hope that I can get the word out about this study which I feel is so important for mums/new mums/mums-to-be.

Anyone interested in participating can go to the website for more info and to apply. There is also a register of interest for the postnatal course which is starting later in the year.

https://www.virtualclinic.org.au/our-programs/t...

All the best,
Siobhan
Hi. Now is the time to tell you about my struggle with anxiety and depression. Many people probably use sedatives, but I chose natural CBD oil from a trusted manufacturer in the UK. After I felt that CBD gives a good effect of relaxation and relieves pain, as well as it is absolutely not a dangerous product for health.
Sign in to follow this topic