Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

coping with infertility Rss

Hey! I got 3 miscarriages after my marriage. After that, I was left infertile for almost 8 years. i was Devastated. I used to feel alone. i didn't do anything for 4 years cause i was in denial. But later i approached a clinic through friend. Surrogacy was the only solution to my problem. One of my friends has suggested me to search for some international clinics. I went to Europe for the suggested clinic. They have quite a costless package with all the facilities. I have tried IUI and IVF but they failed for me many many times. Surrogacy was the only method which I found useful for me. Now, I have my own biological baby through Surrogacy. I am so blessed to have him. I am enjoying my motherhood. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed.
Hello. It is a right place to share. In the event that we are sharing our stories it will help other people. Numerous individuals are confronting infertility. infertility is getting to be common and faced by many people these days. I have confronted infertility for about 10 years. The reason for my infertility was unknown. Rather than squandering much time on treatment I proceeded onward. I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic gave me a sound surrogate. I was glad that I picked it. I am a cheerful mother now. I have no more wishes now. I took a correct choice.
Hey. I am happy that it is a great place to share. If we are sharing our stories it will help others. Many people are facing infertility. Infertility is becoming common nowadays. I was one of those victims. I have faced infertility after my miscarriages. I had uterine polyps which were the main reason behind my miscarriages. Instead of wasting much time on treatment I moved on. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I was happy that I chose it. I am a happy mother now. I have no more wishes now. I took a right decision.
Hey. Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your Infertility. It is not shameful that you cannot be a mother. It's not in your hands. I was also infertile due to Cervix incompetence disease. Now, I am a mother of a daughter. She was given birth by a surrogate. It always made me depressed that what if I will not be blessed by babies. My husband also wanted babies badly. Surrogacy was my last hope. So we decided to go for it. The suggestion was given by my friend who also has a baby by surrogacy. We both are happy parents now. If someone is having infertility problems they must go for it instead of regretting. Hope it helps others too.
Hmm a story to share. Well, I have got ao many. I may need more than just this thread. But here goes. So I hot married at 29. My man was the love of my life. We had been together for over 2 years. And we had decided to go for babies right after our marriage. We didn't do the BD for 6 months before our marriage. I came off the pill. My oeriods became regular. Everything was going so smoothly. On my marriage day, my husband said to me "We were always one. This is just a show to let the world know that too". Oh these words! Anyways, we started ttc right away. And then, 3 years went by with no luck. We tried whatever we came to know about. Albeit IUIs, IVFs or what not! But all in vain. We were running behind on paying our bills because of these procedures. Then my husband suggested surrogacy in Ukraine. I have my emily sitting in my lap a year after that now. smile
Thanking for thinking something like this. It was much needed. infertility has become very common indeed. It is like every other woman is facing it. Though I am happy for one thing. If there is a problem. There is cure too. There are so many infertility treatments now. They help you get a baby.
This is so nice of you to think this way. It will definitely help many people to stay motivated. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I shook me and turned my world around. But then I was suggested by a friend of mine to look into surrogacy. She insisted on visiting the same clinic where she had her IVF.
I am glad that I did what she said. Now I have a baby girl. smile And I am a happy mother.
Racheliqua wrote:
Hey! I got 3 miscarriages after my marriage. After that, I was left infertile for almost 8 years. I was Devastated. I used to feel alone. I didn't do anything for 4 years cause I was in denial. But later I approached a clinic through friend. Surrogacy was the only solution to my problem. One of my friends has suggested me to search for some international clinics. I went to Europe for the suggested clinic. They have quite a costless package with all the facilities. I have tried IUI and IVF but they failed for me many many times. Surrogacy was the only method which I found useful for me. Now, I have my own biological baby through Surrogacy. I am so blessed to have him. I am enjoying my motherhood. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed.

Hello. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. This must have been really awful. You stayed strong throughout. You never gave up. I'm so proud of you. Thank you for coming here and sharing your story here with us. This would give hope to so many people out there. The key is to never give up. What you want comes around. Just like things worked out for you. I'm glad you are finally having a baby of your own now. Congratulations. I see people suffering as you suffered. It really breaks my heart. That really makes me want to help them in whatever way I can. So I try to inspire people with my story like this. Thanks for doing that too.
Leenandy01 wrote:
Hello. It is a right place to share. In the event that we are sharing our stories it will help other people. Numerous individuals are confronting infertility. infertility is getting to be common and faced by many people these days. I have confronted infertility for about 10 years. The reason for my infertility was unknown. Rather than squandering much time on treatment I proceeded onward. I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic gave me a sound surrogate. I was glad that I picked it. I am a cheerful mother now. I have no more wishes now. I took a correct choice.

Hello. I'm so glad you commented. Thank you for sharing joy through your story here. You have gone through some pretty rough times. TTC for 10 years is so long. I would've given up ages ago. This just shows how strong you are. Thank you for trying to inspire people here. It sure is a great forum. I wonder what people who are going through this alone must feel like. At least here, we are here for each other. o one is alone in this. I really hope things work out for such people. Just the way they did for us. And hey, congratulations.
Medical statistics show that at the moment the percentage of infertile people has increased due to rapid life and constant stress. Just turn on the protective functions of the body. But there is a good solution that will help you recover from stress and restore fertility, read more about does cbd oil get you high. CBD oil has helped a lot of people solve a lot of health problems.
The clinic I am visiting for my process has made significant progress in the process. I am really hoping for the best. I am nervous but excited at the same time. Really excited about the end days. It's so important to research and be sure about everything. I used to previously make every decision in a hurry and that always led to a disaster. However, I learned my lesson and now everything is going really smoothly. Good luck to you.
Sign in to follow this topic