Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Next IVF? Rss

I hope things go well for you. I think you should go for it. Your kid will grow up for you to manage two at one time. I am also visiting the same clinic for my process. So far things are going well. They are so considerate. I love how the staff takes care of you. The first time we visited them it was all for free. The clinic's driver came to pick us up from the airport as well. I was really impressed with how things were properly scheduled. We then were taken to the place of accommodation. I really liked our room. It was very comfortable. Later we visited the clinic and I was so happy to find so many other foreigners over there as well. After which we confirmed our process with them.
Good luck to you. I think it is a perfect time. I am glad that IVF worked for you the first time. It is all about listening to your hear and the doctor. I am also in the middle of a process. Really hoping for the best. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things go well.
Hello, Mollie. I hope you're doing well today. I'm so happy to read this. Congratulations to you, honey! I'm glad you had a successful procedure. This makes me delighted. I'm undergoing IVF, myself, so it gives me hope. Also, as for your question, go for it! Look, you do have age on your side. Your responsibility has grown, too. However, if you feel like you can handle it, you should do it. My prayers are with you! Hope it goes really well! Keep us posted on it okay? Best of luck to you.
Hey, Mollie. You're still quite young. It makes no sense to rush into this. You've got a long life ahead of you. Why don't you wait for your young one to grow a bit? It's your decision, at the end of the day. I would personally suggest you wait. However, if you think you're ready, then go for it. Maybe you want to be done with all of the babies, right away, haha. Could be nice watching them grow up, together. Good luck, either way. Congratulations, too, on your first one! I'm glad it went so well. Looks like your decision to find the right clinic paid off. Here's to hoping the next cycle goes just as well!
IVF works for people even after the age of 40. I'm not saying you should wait till you're 40. You can just wait till your girl is a little older. And yes, this is normal. She might not like eating some things now. But be sure to try and feed her different things. You don't want her to make a habit out of it. She would grow up to be a very picky eater. That's not very good for a child's health. It won't be too late for you.
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I tried everything the doctors suggested, too. But nothing really worked. The last two options I was left with were surrogacy or adoption. I went to one of those. Things worked out well in the end. But in praying for you. Hope you get pregnant soon. You should consider assisted conception like surrogacy or IVF too.
Sign in to follow this topic