Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

asking for a friend Lock Rss

It is extremely sad to learn about your friend. It is really a hard fact of life. A couple decides to go for TTC with the hope that the there is nothing impossible. When continuous failures after every TT are there it becomes difficult to believe. The hope is gone. Nothing seems appropriate. Life comes to a standstill. The same has happened with your friend. Her continuous failures have brought home total disappointment. She cannot rely on anything now. She could not even stay successful with the IVF. It is a big thing to fail for times. It is a right decision to check out for a fertility clinic. There are several options but it would be great if she does a proper search. A clinic must be clear about the expenses. There should be no hidden charges. The most important thing is that if your friend has chosen for the surrogacy then the clinic must give access to all kinds of legal documentation. I hope and pray that your friend gets the best of her life.
I think IVF is not that easy as we think it's.Sometimes it fails.She should go for surrogacy.But it's expensive.So if you find a reliable clinic.Then your friend can go for it.And take your friend with you to your next appointment.That way she'll start seeing things differently.
This is totally like my story. I really feel for your friend. We too struggled to get pregnant. There was a time when I had lost all hope to become a mother. My husband used to console me with saying that we don't really need a child. He always used to say we are enough for each other. I knew he was just trying to console me. I had two consecutive MCs. We then started exploring other options. We soon discovered surrogacy. It was quite a difficult decision. Nevertheless, we took our chances. Now I am blessed with a beautiful baby boy. I wish your friend to gets blessed with children. Best of luck. Love!
I am sorry to know about you. As you have said you have had your IVF. And you were successful. I hope this must be enough for your friend to try from the same clinic. I hope she makes her mind up real soon. Wishing her love and success. More power to her. Lots of baby dust on her way.
Hey Sarah.So sorry to hear about your friend.I knew how it's painful to cope all that.Facing the negative result and trying for a long time.There is lots of depression and frustration.Everyone needs success and positive journey.I think you have to explain her the success rate of surrogacy at that clinic.I am sure she will understand and had to take a better decision.I must say if she had wanted to try one more time with IVF.So, keep going on.After having the result, she had to take a better and final decision.Lots of baby dust to her.May she has the beautiful and happy journey of conceiving.Good luck to her.Try and fail, but never fail to try.
It really breaks my heart to hear about your friend's situation. I know how difficult it is to cope with such issues. There was a time I had lost all hope to become a mother. I had two miscarriages after marriage. We then found out about surrogacy. Now I have a baby boy. Best of luck. Love!
Sign in to follow this topic