Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

This is getting harder and harder Lock Rss

It's really sad, I hope you are feeling better by now, just stay positive dear.

Pink Frosting online shop an all in one solution for all your party supplies and needs.
More details here- https://pinkfrosting.com.au

Hi. Thanks for replying to my post. Those were some really hard times for us. But I'm glad they are over. My friend conceived after her second cycle of IVF. Her doctors didn't give up on her. We are really happy for her now. Can't wait to be an aunt.
So sorry to hear about your friend. It takes time. You shouldn't give up just yet. Sometimes it takes more than a couple of cycles for IVF to work for some people. Hopefully, it will work out for her too. Don't lose hope. Good luck.
Hey, Calm down hon! I m really sorry to hear about your friend's condition. But It's not the end of the world. Your friend really needs you right now. So relax first so you can help her. There are many options out there to conceive a baby. IVF takes 2-3 cycles to be successful for the majority. Many of my friends went for IVF and it all took them more than 2 cycles to conceive. But even if IVF is not working for her then Surrogacy is the right option for her. I m having my surrogacy at a clinic abroad and everything is great so far. Maybe the clinic she's opting for is not as experienced as they should be. You should contact the clinic where I am having my treatment. Just email them all her details and they will come back to you with the right option for her. Stay blessed!
Hi Cathy! I have read all your comments and I m glad that things worked out for her. It's great that she never stopped trying. This journey is a hard one but we have to keep trying. IVF is the perfect option for people with PCOS. I m also suffering from PCOS, after trying for 6 years I have found the right clinic for myself. Things are changing for me now. The doctors are so caring and experienced. My sister had her surrogacy from this clinic so I m aware of the clinic's success rate. I just hope that IVF works for me in the first cycle. Many of my friends conceived after 2 or more cycles. Pray for me, please. Wish her from my side. Stay blessed.
beccaraynolds wrote:
So sorry to hear about your friend. It takes time. You shouldn't give up just yet. Sometimes it takes more than a couple of cycles for IVF to work for some people. Hopefully, it will work out for her too. Don't lose hope. Good luck.

Hello. Thank you so much for your concern. I really appreciate it. I agree with you. She went for it again. She conceived her baby after the second transfer. Her doctors believed this would happen. I'm so glad it did.
JenniferAnny wrote:
Hi Cathy! I have read all your comments and I m glad that things worked out for her. It's great that she never stopped trying. This journey is a hard one but we have to keep trying. IVF is the perfect option for people with PCOS. I m also suffering from PCOS, after trying for 6 years I have found the right clinic for myself. Things are changing for me now. The doctors are so caring and experienced. My sister had her surrogacy from this clinic so I m aware of the clinic's success rate. I just hope that IVF works for me in the first cycle. Many of my friends conceived after 2 or more cycles. Pray for me, please. Wish her from my side. Stay blessed.

Hello. Thanks for commenting here. Six years is such a long time. You seem like such a strong person. Its good to know that you have finally found a reliable clinic for yourself. Things will get better now for sure. Good luck with your procedure. Keep us updated.
Natashaa23 wrote:
It's not the end of the world. Taking so much stress is not going to help. Your friend needs you. She definitely does not need you to get sad, as well! There are plenty of other solutions. Get a professional opinion. Change doctors, if you must. Sending baby dust her way! Good luck to her.

I tried to be as strong as I could for her. She gets paranoid very easily. Shes kind of a pessimist. But we somehow convinced her to go for it again. She conceived after the second transfer. I just knew this would happen. She is pregnant now.
Laraa92 wrote:
I'm quite sorry to hear about this. Your friend has been quite unlucky. Tell her not to lose hope, though. It would make more sense to get tests done before trying again. IVF is supposed to be ideal for PCOS. She can also choose to go for IUIs. That might be a good idea, as well. Good luck to her!

Hello. How are youdoing? Thank you so much for commenting here. We really appreciate your concern. It feels nice to see how many people actually care about us. We thought so too. But I don't understand why it didnt work out for her the first time. She lost all hope. She is a kind of a pessimist. but her doctors believed in her. They encouraged her to go for it again. IVF doesnt guarantee pregnancy. But the chances are good. So she went for it again. And this time, it worked. She is pregnant now.
Laraa92 wrote:
I'm quite sorry to hear about this. Your friend has been quite unlucky. Tell her not to lose hope, though. It would make more sense to get tests done before trying again. IVF is supposed to be ideal for PCOS. She can also choose to go for IUIs. That might be a good idea, as well. Good luck to her!

Hello. How are you doing? Thank you so much for commenting here. We really appreciate your concern. It feels nice to see how many people actually care about us. We thought so too. But I don't understand why it didn't work out for her the first time. She lost all hope. She is a kind of a pessimist. but her doctors believed in her. They encouraged her to go for it again. IVF doesnt guarantee pregnancy. But the chances are good. So she went for it again. And this time, it worked. She is pregnant now.
I can very much relate to her. It gets very hard after a certain time. I first opted for IUI. I was really hoping that it worked out for us. However, things were really not going well for us. We tried it for 5 times! We then decided to go for IVF and that too failed for us. I was so disappointed! We took a break for almost 2 to 3 months. Finally had to change the doctor. He told us that I was no longer a candidate for IUI or IVF. He said I should either opt for Surrogacy or IVF with DE. We decided to go with the first option. It did work for us. I am glad we decided to opt for it.
I am glad things worked out for you. I am also visiting them for my process. So far everything has been very smooth. I hope the process is a success. The doctors have worked tirelessly hard to make it happen. Before I visited them I was so nervous. Mainly because I didn't know what to expect. However, they turned out to be pretty nice to us.
Sign in to follow this topic