Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Your Newborn's Health

Your Newborn's Health

fe

Help... Swollen Testicals Lock

I have just noticed this morning that my 4 week old son has got red swollen Testicals. Is this th...

4 replies

Swollen testicals for those who just notice it. These are the best changes which we change at the time where get assignment help sho...

Know more about email services by roadrunner email Lock

The information is very good, krunker I think it is difficult because I have just started.

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Member321977

BP Optimizer Review Lock

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks f...

Member321977

Man Tea Rock Hard Formula Review Lock

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well...

Member321977

Man Tea Rock Hard Formula Review Lock

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Pure Greens Review

Bridgetbutterfly

Possible shingles contact HELP ASAP PLEASE Lock

Today I received a call from my mum letting me know that she has shingles. As little as 5 days ag...

4 replies

Knowing that it is not surprising that the mobile game company continues to grow and reaches a value of nearly $ 50 billion. <a h...

Member727570

free youtube subscribers Lock

Many people are talking about the benefits of signing up for a free youtube subscribers account. ...

john-gill

Circumcision in Melbourne's NE- recommendations? Lock

Hi all Our first boy is due 22 June, and we are probably going to have him circumcised for cultur...

4 replies

Wow. This is some thing very amazing. I was in search of such a beautiful writing. Awesome plot and ends very in very simple way. Th...

ShanH

Hearing loss Lock

Hi all new parents, I have also started this topic under General Baby Topics in General Discussi...

2 replies

Hi Rachel There are a few Facebook groups that can help, and some parts of NZ have their own groups for local deaf kids. Where in ...

MGD627

My 8 week old has a condition known as Renal Tubular Acidosis...... Lock

I've done alot of research and liaise with paed doctors but wonder whether anyone has knowledge o...

3 replies

I think it is very good, in the future I think there will be more improvements, it is the field I study now. shell shockers

damara123

newborn pimples/ milk rash Lock

Help! My 7 week old daughter is suffering from bad newborn acne. Her face/neck and head are cover...

13 replies

Cucumbers have powerful anti-aging properties and are a common home remedy for skin treatments. But did you know that you can treat ...

Jhaine028

Blocked Nose Lock

I have a 3 week old baby and these past few days he has blocked nose. Is this really normal due t...

1 reply

For newborn children this can be

LittleEmz

Smelly Infant Hands? Lock

Wondering if anyone else's little ones have stinky hands? I wipe them down daily with baby w...

1 reply

How old is your baby?

Sistarva

wind/reflux infants friend Lock

does anyone know if you can buy infants friend in nz??

1 reply

What are your options?

jessica1983

Is is ok to take my 3 week old baby into a hospital with swin flu around? Lock

Hi everyone my grandmother is in the brisbane mater hospital and not doing to good and might not ...

7 replies

I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer an...

lilpig01

Baby Acne Lock

Hi I have a three week old boy (Caiden) I am breastfeeding and have been watching what I eat and...

7 replies

Take your eating regimen appropriately and abstain from utilizing the bites and another such sort of things to eat so as to keep up ...

Amy123

Baby Powder?? Lock

Hi, I heard that using baby powder can cause cancer. What's the go should I use it or not?? Thanks

2 replies

No, I would not use talc-based powder, but there are talc-free powders and I use one by MADE OF. It is great and works just as well...

stace84

Baby Powder ???? Lock

I have read in books that you shouldnt use baby powder on new borns ,,,, My DD is 3 months old do...

20 replies

Talc-based powders are not a good choice from everything I have read. However, I found a great talc-free, organic powder by MADE OF...

Emleigh

FOOD INTOLERANCE OR COLIC? Help Please Lock

I’m having issues with my 5 week old daughter. She seems to have constant wind pain and will bare...

J0c3y

BEST COLIC AND WIND TREATMENT Lock

Hi All. I thought I would share some success ive had with a wind mixture I recently bought. My ba...

1 reply

Thanks for ur feedback! I just posted on here about issues I’m having with my 5wk old DD. She has extreme wind pain and can’t settle...

rhysladdi

nappy rash prevetion and treatment on newborns Lock

im after a good way to prevent and treat nappy rash in newborn girls, is it ok to put baby powder...

8 replies

don't use talcum powder, it may irritates your baby's skin. Try a nappy rashes cream, it's best for your baby. But be...

Kreactiveanimation

stay fit and smart Lock

Hello guys here are the few tips to shape your body. 1) Keep tabs on your development. At the...

smallpotatoes

Ear Buddies Lock

has anyone ever heard of or used 'ear buddies' to correct baby's prominent or stick out ears?? wo...

9 replies

Hello guys My bub is almost 7 months old and I'm thinking about ordering ear buddies but am just worried it's too late for...

Kristy_182

Recommendation for Hypospadias Surgeons in Sydney??? Lock

Hello, our 5 week old son has Hypospadias. We live in Newcastle and I am looking to get a second ...

14 replies

Hi Ashah, Although we did a lot of research and were preferring to go to a doctor in Sydney but we went for another Doctor in India...

Mumufaray28

Introducing myself Lock

Hello, I am new and I would like to know more about this forum and also I would like to make new ...

~Tarryn+K&T~

Any mums here with an iugr bub?? new bubs or older Lock

Well my darling little girl was born at 35 weeks but due to iugr (intrauterine growth restriction...

22 replies

Novikovakat

Please recommend osteopath for babies Sydney!!!!! Lock

Hi all Please recommend osteopath i can trust in Sydney for babies. My 3mo is not sleeping well....

Mama moo

Hypospadias Lock

Hi, My two week old son was born with a hypospadias. I am not really worried yet, we see the pea...

264 replies

In the repair surgery they use the foreskin so it gets automatically circumcised

Kateee_eee

Hairy Testicles 3 months old Lock

I am seeing my gp next week however wondering if anyone has expierenced this and what the outcome...

HuggiesModerator

Is your little one suffering from reflux? Lock

https://www.huggies.com.au/baby-care/health/reflux

bellagata

Hidden/Buried Penis Lock

Our son was born with a congenital condition known as hidden penis also known as a buried or conc...

5 replies

Hi Bellagata and M4atty, Just wondering how your bubs are after the surgery for correcting a buried penis. My 7mo is due for surgery...

Bridgetbutterfly

How to clean my baby's ear Lock

I've noticed a build up of ear wax in my bulbs ears lately and using baby cotton buds just p...

5 replies

Yes, Q-tips (the one those meant for babies) that have a big cotton ball and then just a tiny tip called a safety Q-tip. With this Q...

Ajilla

Birth by vacuum suctio Lock

Dear mums, I had my son 2 days ago and he was delivered with vacuum suction. Since he was born, ...

3 replies

My son needed vacuum assistance (he was a big baby). He had a sore head with a big bump as well as a sore neck & shoulders (he w...

Whooping cough vaccine for family/close friends Lock

I asked my mum and sister as I will be with them both a lot in first few weeks. They r happy to g...

14 replies

For everyone who was saying stop being a germaphobe, the person asking is specifically talking about Whooping Cough... the outcomes ...

MummaOf2&1onTheWay

4 week old seems distressed while trying to poo and push wind out.. Help! Lock

My 4 week old seems very distressed while trying to poo and fart, I hate seeing him in pain, I&#x...

10 replies

Are you sure he doesn't have cramps? Try warming his tummy and see if that helps.