Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Vaccum Extraction Lock Rss

hi guys
my son is now 7 weeks old and was born by vaccum, his head at birth was pretty messed up.
But now he has this loose skin at the back of his head and it feels reaaly funny like there is fluid un der the skin. just want to know if anyone else has had this???
Rach

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

Hi Rach,

My daughter was born via vaccum extraction, and i haven't experienced what your son is going through, but my little one suffered sezuires and suspected brain bleeds. (not trying to scare you). If you don't mind me asking what did you think of the vaccum, would you go that way again (if you had the choice). No body will admit it to me that the vaccum had anything to do with my daughter's problems but i am really sceptical of it..
Hope i haven't scared you and i'm sure that your son's head will settle back down..
Take Care
Kim

Kim. Alexi born 15/05/05, Riley born 19/10/07

Hello,
Both of my sons were born by vac ext and I haven't found any problems with either of them.
My first little one had that huge purple mark at the back of his head fo over a week, which settled down.
I think if you are really worried about it ask your mat child health nurse to have a look; but i'm sure he will be fine because you would know by now(mummy knows best).

Rebecca

<a href=

Sign in to follow this topic