Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

natropath? Lock Rss

hi everyone,
just wanting to know if anyone out there has ever seen a natropath to help with colic/reflux? I am interested in hearing your thoughts and whether or not it helped!!
Also if there is anyone who may have seen a natropath for other reasons other than colic/reflux?
Please share your experiences as i am keen to learn more.....

first_time_mum 09/05/2006

Hi there, I have 3 kids and have taken 2 of them to naturapaths at some time or another. My eldest (now 11 yrs) suffered badly from colic and I would take him for regular massages which helped (short term only), he now has a mild case of ADD (which is improving with age) and I take him still to have massages and iridology which assists him. He also takes homeopathics rather than stimulants for his ADD.

My 2nd child (now 8 yrs) has massages as well, she doesn't really need them for anything but I don't want her to feel left out and hey, who would knock back a massage!!!!

My 3rd child (6mths) hasn't been yet because I am afull bottle on massage and he shows no signs of needing anything yet, but I am not afraid to use natropathic remedies within reason.

My sister is a natropath and I use her knowledge were I feel applicable, I am not a fantatic by any means but I do think it has its place with healing. Naomi
I know this is an old post but for anyone else who might read.............

A chiropractor is also worth visiting for reflux. I'm not sure about colic?

The pelvis can be out hence the reflux.

It's worth seeing a chiropractor anyhow at birth & then every 3 months after. DD is 14 months & has seen the chiro since birth. Every 3 months coincides roughly with developmental milestones, ie sitting, crawling, walking etc................

I had probs b/f with DD until we saw the chiro!! No probs afterwards!!

love & hugs
Kerry

Kerry, WA

Sign in to follow this topic