Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

3 month old babies Lock Rss

hi sexyeyes

just to let u know dont give your bub too much too soon. cause their little bottoms arent used to doing more solid poo's yet. my bubs first cereal poo got stuck to her like a plug and she went red in the face pushing it out.. i think i gave her too much all at once. :S

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hey Deb, when was your daughter born? I think her and my son would be pretty close in age! What is your daughter up to now ... any newly acquired skills:)!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

i found at 3 months as i have just over a 3 month old girl Breanna, she is starting to make more sounds and enjoys having a good chat to herself when left alone, as she isnt holding rattle yet she love to grab her bib or shirt and pull over her face. she is also trying to roll over she is half way onto her side so by 4 months she should be fully rolling, she is also just starting to laugh. but all babies are different well hope this gives u some idea

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

hi
I aslo had hight blood presure and protein, my little girl was due 19th last november went into hospital the day before but didnt go into labour till the 19 (her due date) but i was lucky i started dilating on my own and didnt have to have a c section. the birth wen extremly well for me

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

My son Ryan was born 23/11/04. Isnt it great when they learn something new? i love the cheeky smiles and laughs.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Sign in to follow this topic