Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. After the Birth
  5. No More Maternity Bra???

No More Maternity Bra??? Lock Rss

Hi All

My little daughter Jacinta is now 3mths old and I have recently stopped breastfeeding.

Im working towards loosing around 10kg but as my breasts already no longer resemble thier former selves Im not sure whether I should get fitted now for new bras or hang in there for a bit longer with the maternity ones.

Any suggestions?????????

Jacinta, 3mths

Go and get fitted I say - I felt great when I did, like a new woman!! For me it was great to get some "lift" back again. Maybe just get yourself a couple of new good fitting bras now and then when you lose the weight that you want to lose you can get more.

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

Hi Rockangel1,

I think it depends on your financial situation if you can afford new bras now and later go for it. But if that will stretch the budget a bit wait a bit longer.
I have lost 7kgs (so far) since I stopped breatfeeding and all of the wieght so far has come off my chest and waist, so my boobs are now a cup size smaller than before I fell pregnant.
They were a C before, D when pregnant, DD with milk and and now down to a B. I stuck with my pre pregnancy bras after I stopped breastfeeding but they looked so silly now they are too big that I went out and bought some new ones on sale last week with a gift voucher I was given for Xmas.
Target has some really nice ones on special at the moment.
I wish I had a photo of those DD boobies they looked good on me. Ha Ha.
Min

Min, NSW, Charlotte 30/8/05

Sign in to follow this topic