Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

is this normal? Lock Rss

Hey ladies

I have 2 things i need some advice/opinions on

1. Every 2 weeks since my baby was born i seem to get a blocked milk duct. I get feverish, aches all over and a terrible headache not to mention the aching breast. I seems to switch sides each time and I am just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experiance. it doesnt develop into full masitis because i get onto it right away but it seems every 2 weeks i spend a few days feelign ill and all i seem to do is express and massage(which canes!) Any suggestions/

2. My second thing is about my loss. This is my third baby and she is now 5 1/2 weeks old. I dont remember this happening after my two boys were born but it is now 5 almost 6 weeks after i gave birth and although the bleeding stopped nearly 2 weeks ago i stil have to wear a pad due to a brownish discharge that is continuing. it doesnt smell all that pleasent(sorry if TMI) and i am wondering if this is normal? i have no pain or discomfort and i am sure that my stiches have cleared up as there is no longer any tenderness there. should i be concerned about this?

Thanks
Kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Hey Kathryn, I dont know about question number 1. But I bled for 9wks with Joel until the doctor put me in the pill.
Hmm, not smelling pleasant doesnt sound right though!
If there is no discomfort around ur stitches then it should not be infected but still, perhaps u better get it checked out by you doctor!
It might be worth asking him/her about it! It mightnt be nothing! But for piece of mind sake!
tegz

2 more sleeps

Sign in to follow this topic