Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

irregular periods Lock Rss

Hi I was wondering if it was normal for your periods to be irregular after the birth.

Hi I was wondering if it was normal for your periods to be irregular after the birth.

very normal. your body has gone through a huge change. it can take years to get regular again.

before ds i had 32 day cycles, after him i had 28 days, but when he was 8months they messed up from 27days to 35days, they were irregular for the next year.

it is normal, but if you wanted and wernt breastfeeding i suppose you could go on the pill to regulate them?

Hi there,

Just came on to see if there was this kind of question being asked atm.....I had my DD2 10 weeks ago, and about 4 weeks ago i got my first period back, then 2 weeks later got another one (that finished last friday) now i have the start of another one today 7 days after the last one had just gone.

Does anyone know what is going on? I am bf too so i am abit shocked that they keep happening.

Thanks and sorry for the tmi.

mummy of 2 girls

Hi there,

Just came on to see if there was this kind of question being asked atm.....I had my DD2 10 weeks ago, and about 4 weeks ago i got my first period back, then 2 weeks later got another one (that finished last friday) now i have the start of another one today 7 days after the last one had just gone.

Does anyone know what is going on? I am bf too so i am abit shocked that they keep happening.

Thanks and sorry for the tmi.

Hi there,

Iam in the same suituation but its now been 7 months since the birth of my ds and my period is all over the place whilst breast feeding i was on mini pill and had a period constantly then after i stopped breastfeeding and stopped taking mini pill i have had one period then i have been waiting now for 8 weeks for one i dont know whats going on????
Sign in to follow this topic