Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. After the Birth
  5. Losing weight after pregnancy???

Losing weight after pregnancy??? Lock Rss

I had my little boy 8 months ago (I had a c-section) and I find it really hard to lose weight. Before I was pregnant I was around 56kg and I gained almost 20kg :/ I want to join a gym but it's a bit expensive plus I have no one to look after my son and I'm not sure if you can take a baby in there with you.. I have also tried those weight loss shakes and no luck either it just seemed to make me more hungry. I know you're supposed to exercise but I have literally no time during the day to do that.The only exercise I get is house work but it's still not enough. It gets me down sometimes as I was rather slim and now I'm overweight and I just don't feel happy about my appearance.
So is there any tips you guys have for losing weight fast? Anything that has worked well for you? I'd like to hear it so I can give it a try smile

I used, and still use it to maintain my weight, a phone app called MyNetDiary. Its free and works as an online food diary. It allows you to set goals and then tells you what you should be eating in calories, fat etc. All you need to do is scan the barcode of your food and it does the rest!

I've lost 14kg and weigh less than what I did before I was pregnant.

Wow, thanks so much for that I'll have to give it a go! smile

download low gi recipes as this will work diramatically as long as you stick to it , plus i purchased a vibration machine a few years ago and swear by them you can get one through cardio tech for $10 a week on cetergy ezi pay and you own it once youve paid it off , it was a well worthy investment all you do is get on and it shakes it all off !!! worked for me ,
I had a csection and put on 22kg. Honestly the best way to lose weight is to eat healthy and excercise, it is possible but you HAVE to bdd persistant for results. Also it wont hapen al at once so patience is key. I ate everything natural. No processed food like bread, pasta. And excercised by doing pilates (with my bub during play time) and a walk for 30 mins with ds in the pram. It took a while but finaly im back to normal. If i can then anyone else can.

Weight loss for women can be more difficult especially before and after pregnancy. You can do some safest and most productive activities such as exercise, drink water and add fruits in your diet instead of junk/fast food.
There is great new for all of you.You know living in infertility is really hard.Biotexcom in now held an event in UK for infertile people.This event is really informational.People must go there for supporting infertile people.I will tell you about the date of this event
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email [email protected]*texcom.com ignore '* from email.
Meet you there.I hope you also go there.
There is a great news for all of you.Surrogacy company from Ukraine is held an event in UK.This is informational event.People know about the surrogacy.Surrogacy is the best way to born baby.I am ready to go there.Now i will tell you the date of this event.
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email [email protected]*texcom.com ignore '* from email.
Meet your there .Stay happy and safe.
Sign in to follow this topic