Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. After the Birth
  5. wrong sex prediction???

wrong sex prediction??? Lock Rss

hi guys, i just recently found out i am having a girl, but heaps of peoplehave been telling me that they knew people who were told at their ultrasound that they were having a girl/boy, only to give birth to the opposite sex

i was wondering if any of the ladies on here had the wrong sex told to them???

thanks

Hi there

My husband and I found out we were having a little girl at our 20 week ultrasound and so many people told us all those stories about getting the sex wrong.

I think it seems like there are lots of 'mistakes' made because they're the only stories you hear about. No one says, "ohh, I was told I was having a girl, and we did!"

Well, luckily for us (as we had bought HEAPS of girly things) we did have our little girl.

Good luck!

Joanne, WA, DD 22.05.06 & DS 04.10.07

My partner & i paid for the scan to find out the sex, we did it around 26 1/2 weeks along - they're more developed by then too.
Apparently little boys like to show off but i guess you could take it with a pinch of salt.
If you have been told you're having girl, buy things in pink (we did) but keep a couple of neutral items on hand just in case wink

Kel, SA, Mum to Lillian Rose - 06/06/06

Sign in to follow this topic