Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Wetting clothes while Sleeping

Wetting clothes while Sleeping Rss

Does anyone have the problem with their baby boy wetting through his disposable nappy and soaking into his clothes?? My 7 week old has an unsettled sleep because of this.
Yes!!!!! I have the same problem and I cant understand why except the fact I am not putting on the nappy tight enough..lol
My son who is 6 weeks has had this happen a few times. I change his nappy after each feed or during the night before a feed so he settles quicker and whenever else he needs it....

Not sure other than nappy isnt tight enough!

Take care
Em

Mum to Jai and Chase!

I have the same problem with my baby girl occasionally too, they are usually very full (only wet) nappies. We've had two today, one right through her wrap to her bed.
I am so glad to see that I was not the only one that had a drenched boy because I didn't point it down.

Robynne-69 DH-61 DS1-94 DD1-96 DS2-99 DS3&DD2-04

one of my girlfriends had problems with this and she started putting a piltcher on him also. See if this helps you?!

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Hi Jewel
I had a problem with my little boy Hamish wetting through at night when he was a baby. I put it down to the fact that he was a long baby so moved him up in a nappy size each time it started again. He is 13 months now and I still put piltchers on him at night and find these work great. The piltchers I use have netting on the inside and velcroe at the front from Coles. The midwife also said to always make sure the penis is pointing downwards before doing the nappy up.

Good luck and take care as I know this can be frustrating to have to strip and redress bub in the wee hours.

Sign in to follow this topic