Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

weird night noises Lock Rss

Hi guys,

For the past week bubs my little girl has been making these really weird noises at nighttime, when shes in her bassinet.

Grunting, groaning and making wild animal type noises that keeps me awake as shes drifting off to asleep when shes doing it...

I thought she might be doing it to get my attention when she looses her dummy but its all the time

Hi guys,

For the past week bubs my little girl has been making these really weird noises at nighttime, when shes in her bassinet.

Grunting, groaning and making wild animal type noises that keeps me awake as shes drifting off to asleep when shes doing it...

I thought she might be doing it to get my attention when she looses her dummy but its all the time

LOL! Nope, my boys both did it!! My youngest is STILL doing it, though it has improved! Best advice I can give you is buy ear plugs - they're a godsend coz there's nothing you can do about the noise! Drives me crazy blink

Completely normal, and the good news is you get used to it - I don't even notice any more smile .

thanks guys smile its nice to know even though it sounds like im sleeping next to a wild animal that its normal lol smile
It's normal my DS is 9 months and now actually sleep talks "dad dad dad" hehe I find it rather cute smile
Sign in to follow this topic