Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. How can i get my daughter to sleep through the night?

How can i get my daughter to sleep through the night? Rss

Hi, i know everyone probably asks this question but how can i get her to sleep through the night? I give her a feed at about 11pm hoping she will sleep through until at least 6.00am but she seems to wake up at about 4.30 for a feed and then again at 8.00. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately (and you're not going to like this) there really isn't any quick remedy to get bubs to sleep as long as we'd like them. Depending on the age of your daughter, it sounds pretty normal. In my bub's first 2 months she was like that, going to bed about 11pm and waking for another feed at about 4am. But as she got older I found she was sleeping through a little longer each week. I don't think there is much you can do. Some bub's just still need that night feed. I know it's hard sometimes, and the amount of times I feel asleep feeding bub in the middle of the night, but if she's getting that solid 5 hours during the night, it sounds like she's doing ok. You'll probably find that as she gets older, she'll start to sleep longer.
Best of luck!!

Sam and Hayley and bub

i know of many bubs who wouldnt sleep thru till they hit over 6kg.

How old is your bub?

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic